PDA

View Full Version : Oleg Looking for House For Rent in Douglas County

irbis
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Due to some medical bills I lost my house to foreclosure and I need to rent a house before April 1. My kids are in Douglas County HS in Castle Rock. I'm looking for a house about 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, it should have a yard and a garage. The places I'm looking are Parker, Franktown, Castle Rock, Sedalia. If you have any information you can call me at 720-276-6697 or send me a PM.

Thanks in advance.

corsair23
02-18-2008, 01:16 PM
Oleg,

Not sure if you've considered the Highlands Ranch area but I know there are a considerable number of houses for rent in the "Ranch" - Our realtor that we used to buy our last house (friend from school) actually specializes in buying homes to rent out (for others) and it is amazing the number of homes sitting vacant or being rented out.

Sorry to hear about the foreclosure :(

Uncle Ben
02-18-2008, 03:28 PM
very sorry to hear about that Oleg! Can we help is some way?

Jenny Cruiser
02-20-2008, 01:00 PM
Very sad day. Sorry to hear that Oleg. x2 on what UB said. Hang in there bro!

bskey
02-20-2008, 07:21 PM
What's your monthly budget? Sorry to hear about this, It is a difficult situation!

irbis
02-20-2008, 09:38 PM
thank you guys for all of your support. We're doing fine at the moment, I found some houses in Castle Rock and Parker and I am looking to spend 1200-1500. If you have any other information let me know.

Romer
02-20-2008, 09:54 PM
If you didn't want to live in Douglas county I would have suggested renting Yodders basement, you keep fixing his truck and he gives you a deal on rent, but alas he lives on the other side of town.

JadeRunner
02-21-2008, 08:44 AM
If you didn't want to live in Douglas county I would have suggested renting Yodders basement, you keep fixing his truck and he gives you a deal on rent, but alas he lives on the other side of town.

Hum, Oleg would be a handy man to have around. And I could make sure all his pc's are working correctly.

Seriously, sorry to hear about having to move.