PDA

View Full Version : MASH on DVD?

subzali
02-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Does anybody have this on DVD so I can borrow it and watch it?? If I'm going to fully embrace this http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/attachment.php?attachmentid=6482&stc=1&d=1193084922 thing I'd better know what's expected of me...

:D

nuclearlemon
02-20-2008, 07:48 PM
the movie or the tv series? i have the movie.

Romer
02-20-2008, 07:53 PM
the movie is better

theboomboom
02-20-2008, 08:32 PM
We've got seasons one and two, you're welcome to borrow both.

Romer
02-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Buit you can't see Hotlips true haircolor in the series

corsair23
02-20-2008, 10:01 PM
Buit you can't see Hotlips true haircolor in the series

:eek: :lmao:

One of my all time favorite episodes from the series is when some guy is after Colonel Blake...The one part where Blake is sitting on the crapper and it blows up, and as the smoke clears he is there with the toilet lid around his neck and all he can say is "Boom"...classic :hill:

Hey Subzali, do you sleep with a teddy bear by chance? That would really allow you to embrace the entire Radar persona :thumb: :D

P.S. The series ran for 11 years and 251 episodes per this site --> http://www.mash4077.co.uk/index.php
I'm pretty sure you can still catch reruns of the series on cable. I use to watch it on Channel 9 - came on right after the news years ago IIRC

subzali
02-20-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey Subzali, do you sleep with a teddy bear by chance? That would really allow you to embrace the entire Radar persona :thumb: :D

If you don't know, I ain't tellin' :D

P.S. The series ran for 11 years and 251 episodes per this site --> http://www.mash4077.co.uk/index.php
I'm pretty sure you can still catch reruns of the series on cable. I use to watch it on Channel 9 - came on right after the news years ago IIRC

Yeah, about that...well you know I don't have cable :thumb:

Hey Ige, I'll take you up on that, and theboomboom (sorry I don't know your real name, you're related to Ricardo right?) I'll take you up on the first season, no need for me to have both :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! Maybe someday I'll even have Wes change my username! :D

RicardoJM
02-21-2008, 09:03 AM
and theboomboom (sorry I don't know your real name, you're related to Ricardo right?)

That's Rick my eldest son. You just as well take both seasons. MASH is the kind of show that you'll either love or just not get into. If you like it, one season will not be enough. I feel a bit old knowing that this is all new stuff for you. IIRC MASH aired on Monday nights opposite of Monday Night Football, so I came to know it through the reruns.

Maddmatt
02-21-2008, 10:04 AM
If you're going to be Radar, then here's all you need to know for the ladies:

Just say "Ah, Bach" with a knowing look in your eyes.

What a great show. I'll stay up way past my bedtime to watch, especially the older ones with Blake.

nuclearlemon
02-21-2008, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=subzali;63290
Hey Ige, I'll take you up on [/QUOTE]

i'll bring it to the meeting

corsair23
02-21-2008, 12:53 PM

:lmao:

Jacket
02-21-2008, 03:33 PM

That's awesome! I can picture that episode in my head.....