PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 31x10.50x15 MT's or AT's

PabloCruise
02-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Hey All,

I need a complete set of "suitable" 31's for my new project.

By suitable I mean drive to Moab, wheel, and back.

Let me know!

Thanks!

nakman
02-27-2008, 02:18 PM
I've got a set for you, TJ. When do you want them? Meeting next week?

edit: yes they were Martin's (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=5640). I picked them up for my trailer but I think they're just a little too big for my wheel wells. Plus with the move I need all the storage I can get in the garage. Would you like a 4 speed tranny with that?

PabloCruise
02-28-2008, 09:52 AM
Wow, a 4 spd tranny w/ tires!

Next meeting could work - let me check the babysitting committee.

How much?

Thanks Tim!

Myredyota
02-29-2008, 02:12 AM
If those fall through, I have a set of BFG AT's with about 50% tread. The spare has no miles on it but was under the truck for a long time. They are mounted on the SR5 Aluminum rims. I don't know if the backspacing would be right but we could check.

PabloCruise
02-29-2008, 09:25 AM
Carey,

I do not need wheels w/ the tires, so if you are looking to sell the wheels and tires together, I better pass.

But 50% tread sounds better than 15-20% tread. How much are you looking to get for just the tires?

subzali
02-29-2008, 09:31 AM
Tim, if those tires aren't going to work for you and if TJ doesn't want them, I'll take them.

Myredyota
03-01-2008, 01:35 AM
TJ,
Sorry I am so late getting back to you...15 hour days can suck. I have about 20-25,000 miles on them (I think). I will sell them separate but we would need to see how much it would cost to dismount them. I will PM you my cell number so you can come look at them.:thumb:

nakman
03-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Tim, if those tires aren't going to work for you and if TJ doesn't want them, I'll take them.

Well after yanking Uncle Ben's trailer around this weekend, I realize that these would probably fit my trailer after all. I think our trailer fenders are the same, and UB's tires are closer to 32", and it's close to rubbing but they seem to fit. It's not like the suspension flexes, all your flex is at the ball.

But I still wouldn't mind the storage space, so I said I'd give these up so I'm sticking to that and am bringing them down on Wednesday.

TJ if you don't work a deal with Carey these are yours, otherwise I'll put them in Matt's truck. And you guys can name your price, just make sure it can be split up as I'm giving half of it to Martin.

And I'm sure within months I'll likely pounce on the next set of cheap tires that comes across... :rolleyes:

PabloCruise
03-02-2008, 09:45 PM
TJ,
Sorry I am so late getting back to you...15 hour days can suck. I have about 20-25,000 miles on them (I think). I will sell them separate but we would need to see how much it would cost to dismount them. I will PM you my cell number so you can come look at them.:thumb:

Carey,

Sorry I did not get your cell phone # till now.
I don't want you to have to split them up if you are trying to sell the wheels and tires whole. I'll pass and go with Tim's...

PabloCruise
03-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Well after yanking Uncle Ben's trailer around this weekend, I realize that these would probably fit my trailer after all. I think our trailer fenders are the same, and UB's tires are closer to 32", and it's close to rubbing but they seem to fit. It's not like the suspension flexes, all your flex is at the ball.

But I still wouldn't mind the storage space, so I said I'd give these up so I'm sticking to that and am bringing them down on Wednesday.

TJ if you don't work a deal with Carey these are yours, otherwise I'll put them in Matt's truck. And you guys can name your price, just make sure it can be split up as I'm giving half of it to Martin.

And I'm sure within months I'll likely pounce on the next set of cheap tires that comes across... :rolleyes:

Tim, sounds good.

Can you post a pic of the tread that is left?

I am not sure if I can make the meeting, I have to check with Cash's other parent!

nakman
03-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Yes when I get the camera in the same spot at the tires I'll take a picture, but these are definitely good tires, they would easily last a year or more, plus the spare is brand new.

But man, I really need them out of the house this week.. I'm moving the last of our stuff up to the new place on Saturday and I need this corner of the garage. I'm putting them in the 80 tomorrow, they'll be at the meeting on Wednesday and I'm not going home with them. no pressure or anything... :rolleyes:

Myredyota
03-02-2008, 11:20 PM
No problem! I don't mind splitting them up. They have been sitting in the shed for over a year, just taking up space.

subzali
03-03-2008, 09:30 AM
Hey TJ/Tim, either way you go I can store them for a little bit until TJ gets a chance to come down or Tim gets space back.

PabloCruise
03-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Yes when I get the camera in the same spot at the tires I'll take a picture, but these are definitely good tires, they would easily last a year or more, plus the spare is brand new.

But man, I really need them out of the house this week.. I'm moving the last of our stuff up to the new place on Saturday and I need this corner of the garage. I'm putting them in the 80 tomorrow, they'll be at the meeting on Wednesday and I'm not going home with them. no pressure or anything... :rolleyes:

Got it, I will try my darndest to get down there Weds - I might even bring the Little Guy!

timmbuck2
03-03-2008, 03:41 PM
Hey TJ/Tim, either way you go I can store them for a little bit until TJ gets a chance to come down or Tim gets space back.

I have room in my storage unit for ya

T

PabloCruise
03-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I have room in my storage unit for ya

T

Oh, that might help - we could switch out tires and Pig!