PDA

View Full Version : Perry's photo gallery in the Wynkoop

JadeRunner
03-05-2008, 01:39 PM
So I was having valentine's diner downtown with the wife and we decided to go to the Wynkoop for an after dinner drink. We started checking out the cool gallery of pictures on the 2nd floor. I realized it was Perry's collection, then suddenly there it was. JadeRunner busting "Through the Snow". I worked out a deal with Perry to purchase it and it had become a beautiful addition to our pool room.

So I thought I would put in a plug for Perry's awesome gallery. I remember he invited us to check it out when it opened several months ago but I didn't make it. He has many large nicely framed scenic wheeling pictures on display and many of our rigs are in the pictures. You won't know until you go there and check it out. Like me, you might miss the fact that you are in this gallery in the Wynkoop for all to see and buy.

MDH33
03-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Very cool! I have been meaning to get down there. Any details on how much longer the art will be on display?

:thumb:

RockRunner
03-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Cool, next time we are out there we'll have to check it out. I guess St. Patties day weekend will have to work.....:D:beer:

JadeRunner
03-05-2008, 03:35 PM
I believe it's only going to be on display till the end of April.

bh4rnnr
03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow, thanks Scott! Yes, the show is up till the end of April. Heck, if any of you make it down this way, i'll buy a round:cheers::beer:

Crash
03-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Perry, what is your Wynkoop schedule? I'd love to get a free drink, er, I mean see your exhibition!

Inukshuk
03-09-2008, 11:48 PM
I really encourage you to go. :bowdown: Its impressive. :thumb: Perry put a lot into this show. :cheers:

Perry - are there still any available to purchase?

bh4rnnr
03-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Perry, what is your Wynkoop schedule? I'd love to get a free drink, er, I mean see your exhibition!

Steve,

I was planning on stopping by for HH tomorrow. Might posibly be down there thursday, as I might get some :beer::beer: to bring out to Paul and Kurt when I go to SL on Friday. otherwise, what ever works for you. Though tonight is not good for me.

Dan, thanks for posting that pic. There are a lot available for purchase.

wesintl
03-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Do you have new ones up perry?

bh4rnnr
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
Do you have new ones up perry?

Other than the one I replaced that sold at the show, no.