PDA

View Full Version : WTB hardtop and doors for 78 fj40

morlino
03-06-2008, 10:36 PM
Updated: I got a top. I'm still looking for a set of front doors. I'm not sure if I am getting the ones I was looking at earlier. So, if you are looking to get rid of some doors please let me know.

Original post:
I need a complete top including sides. I also need side doors but I've found someone with a pair of those to sell me if I can't get a matched set. I'm not too concerned about the rear doors. I'll buy them if they are part of the package but I don't really need them.

I'm not looking for anything in really good condition other than I would like something reasonably weatherproof that I can just put on without having to do a lot of work to. I don't care what it looks like or what color it is. I also don't really care too much about the year as long as it will fit my 78, I can live without the opening rear vent windows.

Thanks,
-Mark (in Boulder)

timmbuck2
03-07-2008, 08:44 AM
I know of some in Parker in darn good shape. He is on vacation for another week, I will let him know and see if is actually going to part out his 40.

T

I need a complete top including sides. I also need side doors but I've found someone with a pair of those to sell me if I can't get a matched set. I'm not too concerned about the rear doors. I'll buy them if they are part of the package but I don't really need them.

I'm not looking for anything in really good condition other than I would like something reasonably weatherproof that I can just put on without having to do a lot of work to. I don't care what it looks like or what color it is. I also don't really care too much about the year as long as it will fit my 78, I can live without the opening rear vent windows.

Thanks,
-Mark (in Boulder)

morlino
03-07-2008, 10:26 AM
I'll be watching here, or he can email me directly: markmorlino at gmail dot com

-Mark