PDA

View Full Version : Tory Needs an Engine

Granite Guy
01-08-2006, 09:29 PM
Hello All, this is Tory Roesch

Some of you older members will remember me

Well I am finally getting some time to work on my 4Runner. I have decided to start very fundamentally and work out from there. To this end I want to do a 3.4 Liter conversion before I start on suspension modifications.

But first I need an engine. Oddly enough wrecked donors are rare here in Montana, so I am broadening my search into larger markets.

I will be using the conversion kit from Offroad Solutions, and basicly what I need is a complete front half of 1997 to 2004 Tacoma or 4Runner that had a manual transmission.

I am registering for Cruise Moab and want to get started on this as soon as possible.

Any leads would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Tory

nuclearlemon
01-08-2006, 09:50 PM
damn glad to hear from you tory! how've you been?

you missed an awesome run today!! wish you were here

Kipper
01-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Hello All, this is Tory Roesch

Some of you older members will remember me

Tory who?
Well I am finally getting some time to work on my 4Runner. I have decided to start very fundamentally and work out from there. To this end I want to do a 3.4 Liter conversion before I start on suspension modifications.

Very ambitious, very cool.

But first I need an engine. Oddly enough wrecked donors are rare here in Montana, so I am broadening my search into larger markets.
I can help with delivery if needed. I just need an excuse :D

I am registering for Cruise Moab and want to get started on this as soon as possible.
Fantastic! You better find a motor quick!

:beer: