PDA

View Full Version : RS shirt inventory/ Pre-ordered T-shirts = unclaimed

Tch2fly
03-12-2008, 05:17 PM
Since I "inherited" ;) storage and transportation of the club t-shirt/hoodie selection I decided to inventory the current stock. This should prevent the "rummage sale" atmosphere that occured at the last meeting.
If someone has a request for a specific item, PM me and will tag it for you to purchase at the next meeting. Calenders are also still available.

I also noted some preorders that are still unclaimed:

Hants
Acon
Scalded Dog
Dan Markofsky

This is only meant as a reminder, they will continue to be held for you unless you PM me to release them.
If you have a question regarding any prepayment or refunds you will need to take it up with the Hulkster:D

ginericLC
03-12-2008, 05:19 PM
I've been stuck with this job in the past. What I did is put the presold shirts in Wal Mart bags with the person's name taped on it, with the amount they owe, and what was inside. That way they never got mixed in and they were easy to find.

Inukshuk
03-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I'm terrible about getting to meetings. I'll PM you.

timmbuck2
03-13-2008, 06:26 PM
There was supposed to be an extra XXL hoodie sweatshirt that I claimed but I could not find it in the box...no big deal if it is no longer around...

Tch2fly
03-13-2008, 08:11 PM
There was supposed to be an extra XXL hoodie sweatshirt that I claimed but I could not find it in the box...no big deal if it is no longer around...

Sorry Tim, I did not find any 2XL Hoodies.

Here is where we stand currently (not counting pre-orders):

Hants
03-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Yup, still want'm. What do I owe? Any chance they can make it down to the next CM meeting? Club meetings won't be back on my docket until after CM.

Thanks!

Tch2fly
03-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Yup, still want'm. What do I owe? Any chance they can make it down to the next CM meeting? Club meetings won't be back on my docket until after CM.

Thanks!
NO rush, just a reminder in case people spaced-out.;)

I'll have to look over your bundle to see what you have ordered and calc the price.
I'm sure I can hand them off to somebody....when and where is the meeting?

Romer
03-14-2008, 08:12 AM
I likely will be going to both, if not several other folks go to both so bring them up and ask who is going. Business travel is a potential right now.

Hulk
03-14-2008, 03:31 PM
Mike, Thank you for taking on the shirt management task!

Tch2fly
03-14-2008, 05:59 PM
Mike, Thank you for taking on the shirt management task!

No problem :thumb: I have some ideas ...we'll talk later ;)

Hulk
03-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Sounds good. Are you coming to the next South Side Dinner Club meet-up?