PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

Uncle Ben
03-13-2008, 05:15 PM
ACOS PRO (http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=ACOSPRO&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Coil_Spring)

Corbet
03-13-2008, 05:24 PM
cool set up, but only offered for Jeeps? Price is pretty steep but probably in line for how much it does.

Uncle Ben
03-13-2008, 05:28 PM
cool set up, but only offered for Jeeps? Price is pretty steep but probably in line for how much it does.

I agree but then again high quality Jounce stops are $200 a piece and hard coil spring spacers aren't cheap! I bet if the company knew there was a market in coil sprung Toyota's it wouldn't take much re tooling to make it bolt right in front and rear! I mean what a perfect solution to Cruiser lean and load leveling and even adding an inch for bigger rock trails (and snow!) and being able to lower your truck for a long highway drive! I'd buy a set for Front and rear today if they were available! Just the air Jounce stops would be awesome!

RockRunner
03-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Those are cool, and like UB said they are adjustable. Also with the air jounce build in there is one less thing to weld onto or bolt onto your truck. All build into one unit, very impressive and clean. Would love to be able to do something like that to the 4Runner but not now.