PDA

View Full Version : Driveshaft Flange Needed

Shark Bait
03-19-2008, 11:35 PM
I'm desperate. I need a drive shaft flange for a '74-'84 Land Cruiser. See the picture. The hole pattern is 60.0mm by 68.5 mm. If anyone has one of these lying around I would LOVE to buy it from you. I don't need the whole drive shaft, just the flange. Not the diff flange, the drive shaft flange.

TIA

treerootCO
03-20-2008, 08:54 AM
you're going to make me dig through the garage again aren't you?

Shark Bait
03-20-2008, 09:09 AM
you're going to make me dig through the garage again aren't you?

I'd take a complete '75-'78 rear shaft, too, if you have one. Need me to measure the length? I'll trade you some tail light guards. :D

Can I get the flange tonight?

subzali
03-20-2008, 09:22 AM
That's the larger pattern right? I have at least one of the smaller pattern ones laying around at my parent's house, will be there tomorrow.

Shark Bait
03-20-2008, 09:43 AM
That's the larger pattern right? I have at least one of the smaller pattern ones laying around at my parent's house, will be there tomorrow.

Thanks Matt. If you're willing to part with it I 'd take it of your hands for a spare. I may have sourced the large one from Ron at RMC. Hold off on your digging, Mike. :D

I could maybe use 4 of the smaller bolts if anyone has some of them.

Uncle Ben
03-20-2008, 09:55 AM
Thanks Matt. If you're willing to part with it I 'd take it of your hands for a spare. I may have sourced the large one from Ron at RMC. Hold off on your digging, Mike. :D

I could maybe use 4 of the smaller bolts if anyone has some of them.

If you use the later model round pinion flanges you can re-drill them for whatever driveshaft flange you prefer. That way if ya twist a shaft on the trail you can probably use any spare you can find. Also, round flanges work better on the rocks as they don't have to lift the vehicle when your high centered on them.

bigbluefj
03-20-2008, 09:59 PM
i could look i believe i may have some laying around i can send you

kevin

Shark Bait
03-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Thanks Kevin. I actually found one today at Rocky Mountain Cruisers. Thanks everyone that responded. :)

Rzeppa
03-22-2008, 07:27 PM
I have several, you're welcome to any of them. Free of course!

Shark Bait
03-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I have several, you're welcome to any of them. Free of course!

Jeff, you rock! :clap::clap:

The two on the left look the closest to what I need. When I get my cruiser back next weekend I will measure and let you know. Thanks! :)

Rzeppa
03-23-2008, 07:54 PM
Jeff, you rock! :clap::clap:

The two on the left look the closest to what I need. When I get my cruiser back next weekend I will measure and let you know. Thanks! :)
No Problem my friend, let me know what you need and I'll bring it to the next meeting.

Shark Bait
04-01-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi Jeff,

The rear drive shaft measures approximately 23" flange to flange.

Rzeppa
04-01-2008, 11:30 PM
Gotcha covered, it's set out and ready to bring down tomorrow night :-)