PDA

View Full Version : Other Events besides Monthly Meetings?

vielehr
04-07-2008, 06:14 PM
I have a standing conflict and I am rarely able to make it to any of the monthly meetings. Are there any other regular events when I might be able to meet some of the members? I am new to the Cruiser world and am excited to meet other more knowledgeable people.

Thanks

Uncle Ben
04-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Northside Toyota Breakfast Club (NSTBC), Downtown Denver Dinner Club (DDDC) and Southside Toyota Dinner Club (SSTDC) are great fellowship and then there is the actual core of the club which is 4-Wheeling. We are very busy right now preparing for our Moab event so not a lot of extra 'wheeling going on. We also have some awesome work parties that even though they are "work" based we have a ball giving back a little in return for the awesome privilege we have of back country recreation. We also have a rally coming up soon that is a great party with a couple hundred of your closest buddies!

If you have an itchin' to go play with your junk post up here on the forum and like a flash from a camera you will find several like minded folks ready for adventure! :thumb:

bh4rnnr
04-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Yep, we are having a dinner party this week! At the Wynkoop Brewery:cheers:

Uncle Ben
04-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Yep, we are having a dinner party this week! At the Wynkoop Brewery:cheers:

Oops....my bad....edited post....:rolleyes:

farnhamstj
04-07-2008, 09:54 PM
check out the 4wheeling and event staging .