PDA

View Full Version : AV's tickets tonight!

timmbuck2
01-17-2006, 10:54 AM
babysitter just called in sick, so I will have to give up my tickets to the game tonight vs Toronto. Row 12 in the corner, 2 seats on the end of the row. $90 or so face value, I will give them up for $150 total, or $150 worth of parts or help. :) Let me know ASAP. Thanks!

T

Uncle Ben
01-17-2006, 12:44 PM
babysitter just called in sick, so I will have to give up my tickets to the game tonight vs Toronto. Row 12 in the corner, 2 seats on the end of the row. $90 or so face value, I will give them up for $150 total, or $150 worth of parts or help. :) Let me know ASAP. Thanks!

T

I might be interested....let me make a plea with the :Princess: ....

Uncle Ben
01-17-2006, 01:24 PM
I might be interested....let me make a plea with the :Princess: ....

PM sent..... :bowdown: :Princess: :)

Uncle Ben
01-18-2006, 12:14 AM
THANK YOU :bowdown: TIMM! Awesome game tonight and packed house! I owe you a :beer: or :beer: :beer: ! :)

timmbuck2
01-18-2006, 08:41 AM
THANK YOU :bowdown: TIMM! Awesome game tonight and packed house! I owe you a :beer: or :beer: :beer: ! :)

heh, great game! glad you had fun. I went to feed the boy when it was 2-2. Came back and it was 5-2. Awesome!!

timmbuck2
02-03-2006, 03:58 PM
damn we have bad luck. the boy is sick now, and we don't want to stick the babysitter with a sick baby. soooooooooooo....."our loss is your gain"!!! (imagine that in a smarmy tv used car lot commercial voice.)

2 tickets for the Red Wings game tomorrow at noon! Row 12 in the corner, 2 seats on the end of the row. Awesome seats! First $200 gets them. I will put these on Craigslist and the Prime Seat Club soon, so hurry. Thanks!

T

Bobzooki
02-03-2006, 04:33 PM
2 tickets for the Red Wings game tomorrow at noon! Row 12 in the corner, 2 seats on the end of the row. Awesome seats! First $200 gets them. I will put these on Craigslist and the Prime Seat Club soon, so hurry. Thanks!

OH, MAN! What a temptation, and Mrs. Bobzooki says "your choice"...

Man, I really can't.

Grrrrrrrr...

Bobzooki
02-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Hey, OK, I sent you a PM!

Well, it looks like I missed you...

:sigh:

timmbuck2
02-04-2006, 10:38 AM
anyone know how to get ahold of bobzooki? his PM said he wanted the tickets, but I have not heard from him, and I don't know how to contact him other than PM or email. The game starts in 2 1/2 hours!!! Luckily, the baby is feeling much better, but we already canceled the babysitter....

T
:eek:

Uncle Ben
02-04-2006, 11:03 AM
anyone know how to get ahold of bobzooki? his PM said he wanted the tickets, but I have not heard from him, and I don't know how to contact him other than PM or email. The game starts in 2 1/2 hours!!! Luckily, the baby is feeling much better, but we already canceled the babysitter....

T
:eek:

PM sent...

timmbuck2
02-04-2006, 11:12 AM
but Bob is now not going to take the tickets.

Anyone want them for face value, $150, right now?? Baby is still sick, and I turned someone else down who wanted to buy them because I thought they were sold, and I can't go. Thanks.

T
:confused:

Uncle Ben
02-04-2006, 11:39 AM
but Bob is now not going to take the tickets.

Anyone want them for face value, $150, right now?? Baby is still sick, and I turned someone else down who wanted to buy them because I thought they were sold, and I can't go. Thanks.

T
:confused:

Tim,
I just checked with the FIL and he's making a couple calls to find someone to go with him but he is interested. If you find another buyer sell them as this is only a maybe. Shoot me you # via PM.

timmbuck2
02-04-2006, 11:55 AM
my cell is 303-619-4075. anyone call now. :) I am heading to Pepsi Center in 10 minutes, will start to try and sell them down there by 11:30. thanks!!!!!!

Timm

Bobzooki
02-06-2006, 08:47 AM
Tim, I apologize for the misunderstanding on that. I was without wheels on Friday, and because I didn't connect with you by the time Mrs. Bobzooki showed up to pick me up, we just went to plan "B", and were out with friends until the wee hours of the morning on Saturday. By the time we got home, slept, and woke up, there was no WAY we were up for a trip into Denver, on Saturday.