nuclearlemon
04-14-2008, 09:43 PM
:lmao:

Vitesse_6
04-14-2008, 09:45 PM
Only in a Jeep :hill:

DaveInDenver
04-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Is this the 'Christo' who wants to drape cloth all over the Arkansas River? That guy is a pain in the rear who needs to take a hike.

nakman
04-14-2008, 10:46 PM
is that a cracked skid plate?

corsair23
04-15-2008, 01:44 AM
is that a cracked skid plate?

Nah, just the standard Jeep Liberty gas tank cover/skid plate/protection doomahickey. I always figured they made it like that so water could drain out :rolleyes:...Oh well, someone else owns our old one now and I got a LX in trade :D. Both gutless wonders but the Cruiser does it in style :thumb:

Hulk
04-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Is this the 'Christo' who wants to drape cloth all over the Arkansas River? That guy is a pain in the rear who needs to take a hike.

Story here (http://themountainmail.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=10760&SectionID=4&SubSectionID=&S=1).

Also:
Hi All, and welcome to our ROAR blog site. We will do our best to keep you informed of the latest happenings, upcoming events and ways you can get involved. As most of you know, we are now a not for profit corporation, and even though we cannot offer a tax deduction for your donations, have had an onslaught of folks willing to join as full members. We are asking for a $25 donation, which helps us with mailing, copying and costs associated with paperwork. There are over 75 members now, and we get several more each week. None of our board members receive pay, so no need to worry about those "administrative" fees that sometimes end up in the pockets of the board. For your membership donation, you will receive bumper stickers with the winning slogan "Just Say No to Christo" on it, plus the main concerns we have about the project, a map of the proposed sites, the petition against the project, and a list of the 15 permitting agencies. I hope you will consider donating to the cause, since this fiasco may end up in the courts. Thank you in advance for your contributions, and all that you've done to help so far. We do have over 3,000 signatures on the petition, and continue to get more. This is all due to your willingness to educate folks and get those petitions back to us. It was your efforts - letters, calls, etc. that helped to convert the Environmental Assessment to a full Environmental Impact Statement.
Our next opportunity to "get involved" will be after the EIS is completed, and the BLM holds more public meetings for input. We will definitely let you know when this happens.
http://ragblog.roarcolorado.org/

DaveInDenver
04-15-2008, 09:11 AM
ROAR blog site ... "Just Say No to Christo"
Yup, that was what I was thinking. A bud up near Salida was talking about that.