PDA

View Full Version : DDDC take 2, 4/17

bh4rnnr
04-15-2008, 11:30 PM
When: Thursday April 17th, 7pm(?)

Where: Wynkoop Brewery (http://http://www.wynkoop.com/)(18th and Wynkoop)

Plan: Come on down for a few cold ones. Take the light rail if you can. My show isnt up much longer, think it's going to come down this weekend or next week(I leave for Madrid on the 23rd). So if you want to get on down here for a free round, better do it soon!

bh4rnnr
04-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Any body interested in coming down tonight?? Let me know.

:beer::beer:

Hulk
04-17-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd like to come, but I really need to work. It doesn't help that I'll be spending all weekend in the garage getting ready for moab.

corsair23
04-17-2008, 01:05 PM
I'd like to come, but I really need to work. It doesn't help that I'll be spending all weekend in the garage getting ready for moab.

x2

I'm totally bummed :( - I was really looking forward to seeing the pictures. Of course the :beer: aspect doesn't hurt either but really, after seeing Yoder's picture it really made me want to get down there to see the rest of the pictures :thumb:.

Uncle Ben
04-17-2008, 03:57 PM
Any body interested in coming down tonight?? Let me know.

It is still in my plans! Lots of obstacles but so far I'm still in!

Convert
04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
Perry I can't make it tonight. I was there on March 16th and looked around. Great stuff !!!!!!! We need to talk about the one in Black Dragon Wash, I wouldn't mind hanging it in my office.

bh4rnnr
04-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Perry I can't make it tonight. I was there on March 16th and looked around. Great stuff !!!!!!! We need to talk about the one in Black Dragon Wash, I wouldn't mind hanging it in my office.

Yeah, I like the one of Black Dragon a lot. Give me a call sometime and we can figure something out for you:cool:.

Do note that I will be gone April 23rd to May 6th.

There might be another show sometime at the end of the year. My Dad, My brother, myself and one other artist will be doing a "Artistic Expedition". My Dad talked to one of his Gallerys and they are interested in the idea:cool:....

No worries for you guys not making it down. Thanks for thinking of me anyway:cheers:

Kevin, I'll hang out in the lower bar and keep an eye out for you.