PDA

View Full Version : WTB fj40 non running only need body

Spiderlegs
04-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Only need body from FJ40. No running gear at all. Just Body. Any Leads?
Neil
303-972-9074

Rzeppa
04-19-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi Neil,

Yesterday I saw a fairly stock 1972 for sale for $1500 in Evergreen. The seller wasn't there, but the guys in the shop it was parked in front of said it runs and drives. The body was semi-rough. I've seen better and seen worse. I was going to post this up in this section separately, but I wanted to go back and take photos and get the seller info first.

Spiderlegs
04-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Hi Neil,

Yesterday I saw a fairly stock 1972 for sale for $1500 in Evergreen. The seller wasn't there, but the guys in the shop it was parked in front of said it runs and drives. The body was semi-rough. I've seen better and seen worse. I was going to post this up in this section separately, but I wanted to go back and take photos and get the seller info first.

I would like to see it. I'll be gone till Sunday night. I am moving forward on the off road adventure series and it would be a custom vehicle so thanks for getting that information.
Neil

MDH33
04-23-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Neil,

Any more details on this Jeff?