PDA

View Full Version : Junkyard Finds in CS 80 and 55

isotel
04-22-2008, 03:41 PM
at our local Pick and Pull in the Springs (U-Pull U-Pay) there is an 80 and a 55.. These are the first Ever i have seen in my 5-6 years going to this yard.. Parts are Pretty Cheep, and the 80 still has a decent amount of stuff,

the 55 is a 69 still has the engine, tranny, T-case in it, axles, Side Doors, Most the Glass, decent hood.. misc small parts..

the 80 is white with cloth, looks like a 93 w/ Semifloat and no ABS, still has the seats, rear axle, most the interior stuff.. no driveline..

(Id like to claim the Rear 3rd in the 80), Its a Semi Float id like it for the Fine spline 4:11's in my 40.

If you want parts, come down one of these days and grab them, Id like to pull the 3rd, so maybe we can meet up down there! this yard is on the south side of town off of the South Circle/Lake Exit on Hwy 85/87 on the way to Security.

nuclearlemon
04-22-2008, 03:48 PM
are the front seats power in the 80? if so, what color? i need a left gray power seat valve and knob for mine. wish i had the money to go strip everything off that piggie....the two that were in yards here got crushed before i could get a lot of parts that i'm sure people would need :(

timmbuck2
04-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Ige, maybe we need to take a road trip...also check out my thread on Mud about the Pig parts the guy up in Boulder has...

isotel
04-22-2008, 04:17 PM
yea if i had some Cash i would have pulled a BUNch of parts,,

The Seats are Grey Cloth, not sure if they are power or not.. ill check next time i go..

isotel
04-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Steve H Let me know that the 80 is not a FZJ, its a 92.. i guess i don't know as much as i thought about 80's

they look the same without wheels and a driveline ;)

Inukshuk
04-24-2008, 07:29 PM
If anyone is going I would like two on/off dash switches (any types) to use for auxillary items.

PabloCruise
04-24-2008, 10:53 PM
How are the Pig front fenders? I know someone who needs them...

Man Jerk
04-24-2008, 11:27 PM
How are the Pig front fenders? I know someone who needs them...

Pretty good If I remember correctly.

SteveH
04-25-2008, 09:32 AM
As of yesterday, the '92 FJ80 (White in color) still had all 4 doors, rear upper/lower hatch, all seats (including a jump seat) and some (very few) interior switches. Odo. shows 200K exactly. Clock is there, but not much else. No front axle, no driveshafts, engine compartment gutted. Had rear mudflaps and rear bumper end caps. Annoyingly, it had a perfect windsheild, but I don't feel like cutting it out. Rear slider windows are intact. Hood is dinged up/scuffed - no good. DS headlight is there, but mounting tabs broken. I rescued two perfect sun visors - ones that stay up, unlike mine. $2.99/each. I suspect this truck will be attacked/stripped this weekend, as it's on a main aisle row.

powderpig
04-25-2008, 10:06 PM
Most parts off the 92 will fit up to the 94 model years. As for cloth seats, none were ever power(but I would like power cloth, I have donor power seat with old leather that will be the donors). Most switches off the 92 will not fit in the 95-97 model years(different type of style).
I have some grey cloth rear jump seats that I may part with if some one wants them. PM me if wanted.