PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Car for Sale

LETSROLL
04-22-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi Folks,

I'm toying with the idea of selling my '66 Olds Cutlass Convertible (442 Clone). I thought I'd post a picture of it here and see what everone thinks. I'm asking $12,500, but obviously would entertain any serious offers. It's got a 455, 4bbl carb, dual exhaust, 2 speed power glide transmission, electronic ignition, power steering, power front disc brakes, electronic top (good condition), new Super Sport wheels and new BFG TAs. I had the moto rebuilt less than 10,000 miles ago and it runs VERY STRONG. It has some rust issues and because the numbers don't match, it's not a candidate for a car show, but it could be an awesome street rod.

What do you all think?

Thanks for looking.

LETSROLL

Hulk
04-23-2008, 12:42 AM
Nice ride, dude! Looks really sweet. Gawd, I'm tempted... not that I have the cash right now.

I had that same 2-speed tranny in my '66 GTO.

LETSROLL
04-23-2008, 12:59 AM
I think I need to work on my proof reading skills. So many mistakes I look illiterate!
I really like GTOs and would have preferred one of those, but they ran in the high $20s 8 years ago when I bought this. I hate to sell it, but I need the cash to finish my basement. I think the in-laws are moving in!
I hope it was ok to post this here. I read some of the "rules" about posting and it seemed like it was ok. Anyway, your board seems very sophisticated and I thought people might know people, etc.
Thanks

corsair23
04-23-2008, 01:29 AM
Looks nice :)

That would be a blast for Saturday/Sunday drives with the family :thumb:

Hulk
04-23-2008, 02:08 AM
I think I need to work on my proof reading skills. So many mistakes I look illiterate!
I really like GTOs and would have preferred one of those, but they ran in the high $20s 8 years ago when I bought this. I hate to sell it, but I need the cash to finish my basement. I think the in-laws are moving in!
I hope it was ok to post this here. I read some of the "rules" about posting and it seemed like it was ok. Anyway, your board seems very sophisticated and I thought people might know people, etc.
Thanks

You're certainly welcome to post this here. Good luck!

...selling your sweet, restored '66 ragtop to finish the basement so THE INLAWS CAN MOVE IN? That's gotta be the ultimate sacrifice. :eek:

RockRunner
04-23-2008, 10:10 AM
I love those cars, I had a line on a 442 years ago from a friend and came up about $800 short. The car was in original condition and needed work but man oh man, a six pack and all.

If I could I would be all over it but $$$ and space say no to a very nice looking convertible.

wesintl
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM
nice rag top olds.

nakman
04-23-2008, 11:24 AM
man, that's pretty. thanks for posting!

now I got Primus in my head...

Jerry was a race car driver
Hed say el solo number one
With a bocephus sticker
On his 442 hed light em up
Just for fun

Red_Chili
04-23-2008, 12:27 PM
Sweet Sunday ride like none other... very nice.

Corbet
04-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Man if my father was still around he would be in. He bought a one new in 64. But it was a hard top w/400cu engine.

Oh, and this thread NEEDS more pictures

LETSROLL
04-24-2008, 06:58 PM
Here are some more pictures.