PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have an updated Ham Call list?

Romer
04-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Would like to print out a list of club hams before I take off for Moab.

Shark Bait
04-22-2008, 11:50 PM
I thought someone was going to update the list. I can't remember who.

There is this (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=6359) thread.

corsair23
04-23-2008, 01:10 AM
Would like to print out a list of club hams before I take off for Moab.

Ken, I was wondering the same thing...

I thought someone was going to update the list. I can't remember who.

There is this (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=6359) thread.

So I copied all the callsigns in the linked thread and put them into an Excel spreadsheet and a Word doc and posted those up in that thread. Not sure if all RS HAMs have posted up in that thread but it is a start.

Romer
04-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Thanks Jeff

I wasn't sure if it had all the latest vanity signs or was current.

rock_wagon
04-23-2008, 10:08 AM
Is that Thread restricted as to who has access? I can't open it.

Groucho
04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Is that Thread restricted as to who has access? I can't open it.

It is in the members only section to protect privacy. It was decided that in the interest of privacy, member's callsigns would be only available to members instead of anyone who has internet access.

Any person who is interested in obtaning the list and is a HAM operator, I will get them a copy of the list, as well as putting their callsign on the list.

Get me your info and I'll get you the list.:thumb:

Shark Bait
04-23-2008, 02:06 PM
It is in the members only section to protect privacy. It was decided that in the interest of privacy, member's callsigns would be only available to members instead of anyone who has internet access.

Any person who is interested in obtaning the list and is a HAM operator, I will get them a copy of the list, as well as putting their callsign on the list.

Do we have a printable list like last year (with a bigger font) we could print and laminate?

corsair23
04-23-2008, 02:55 PM
Thanks Jeff

I wasn't sure if it had all the latest vanity signs or was current.

It only has what is in the thread so it may be missing some folks...I put down my vanity callsign that I should get as opposed to my current callsign as well.

It sounds like Nathaniel has what we really want though :thumb:

subzali
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
You mean anyone besides members right Nathaniel? My stuff is listed in the thread Jeff posted, as well as other places ;).

Groucho
04-23-2008, 11:12 PM
I am planning on having laminated copies to give to folks when at CM. I can email a copy of the .xls file tomorrow if they want it before. The plan is to have 8.5 x 11 sized copies and a wallet (maybe a bit bigger) as well.

Matt, the original is a .pdf that Nakman posted a year ago. I am updating it. I was trying to get it done before the april meeting, but the new arrival put the brakes on that idea.

Shark Bait
04-23-2008, 11:17 PM
I am planning on having laminated copies to give to folks when at CM. I can email a copy of the .xls file tomorrow if they want it before. The plan is to have 8.5 x 11 sized copies and a wallet (maybe a bit bigger) as well.

Matt, the original is a .pdf that Nakman posted a year ago. I am updating it. I was trying to get it done before the april meeting, but the new arrival put the brakes on that idea.

Nathaniel,

If you can get them to me I will bring them out. Will they be ready with the tow points?

Vitesse_6
04-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Would you guys be interested in any form WC?
Romer, I know you should be able to get them, If you are interested

Shark Bait
04-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Would you guys be interested in any form WC?
Romer, I know you should be able to get them, If you are interested

Do you guys have a list?

Vitesse_6
04-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Do you guys have a list?

Yes its a short list of about 12 or so.

My bad, Its 15.
IIRC at least 4 from WC will be on the Overnighter, As well as a few from RS.