PDA

View Full Version : Hole in the Rock Question

Romer
04-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Got this from Mark. Someone please PM him on Mud with the answer. I won't be around

Wondering if you can help me out with a little info. I am supposed to be going on the overnight run, but I haven't heard from anyone about where that run is supposed to meet. I did hear that it is almost 2 hours from town. I would like to avoid driving BACK up the highway I am coming in on [from the north] if it turns out the rendezvous point is up there.

Soooo, if you know anything about this, could you please let me know. I am leaving Monday morning.

Best

Mark A.

Mark,

I have no idea

I would post up in the Rising Sun Forum. I would dig into it for you but I am leaving in the morning.

Thanks Ken. I tried to do that, but apparantly I need a different log-in to post in that forum. Could you paste my inquiry up as a new thread and ask someone to PM me? I'd appreciate it.:)

Mark

corsair23
04-27-2008, 12:21 AM
Done...

I directed Mark to this thread --> http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=6897

And copied and pasted the information as well just in case. Have a safe drive over to Moab Ken!

Romer
04-27-2008, 07:28 AM
Thanks Jeff. Leaving as soon as the princesses get up

Vitesse_6
04-27-2008, 09:47 AM
I sent him the co-ord and how to get there.
Hope he gets there in one piece.

LiveRust
04-27-2008, 09:58 AM
and hope he doesn't have his sights set too much on Hole In the Rock. :D