PDA

View Full Version : Last chance for a co-pilot

RockRunner
04-28-2008, 02:15 PM
I am leaving late Tuesday night early Wednesday morning and still have my passenger seat open with a bed in a cabin. Anybody looking for a ride and or place to crash??? LMK I will check my PM's later tonight and tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait to get there :thumb:

MDH33
04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Hey Tom, are you driving or trailering your rig? Leif and I were planning on a slow caravan in our 40's leaving Wednesday morning. If you want to meet up, the plan is to head out from the Conoco station off Evergreen Pkwy and I70 at 6am. If you plan a slow pace, you're welcome to join up. Otherwise, see you in Moab Wednesday afternoon. :thumb:

We'll be on CB channel 4.

RockRunner
04-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I am trailering but still goes slow. Not sure what time I am leaving in the morning, may try to head out around 3-4 am so I get there on time to still hit a trail or ???

I don't have a CB in my tow rig but I will keep an eye out for you guys if I leave later.

Mendocino
04-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Tom,
PM Sent.

Jeff

RockRunner
04-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Got it check your pm

MDH33
04-28-2008, 10:17 PM
I am trailering but still goes slow. Not sure what time I am leaving in the morning, may try to head out around 3-4 am so I get there on time to still hit a trail or ???

I don't have a CB in my tow rig but I will keep an eye out for you guys if I leave later.

We left Uber early last year too, it was somewhat painful, but maybe we'll go crack o' dawn this year too, I'll wait until Leif chimes in. Maybe we can coordinate. I'm down for earlier. The more the merrier.

:thumb:

RockRunner
04-28-2008, 11:37 PM
Cool LMK I may have a co-pilot so we'll see what we can do.

ScaldedDog
04-29-2008, 12:03 AM
I'm planning on leaving around 9AM on Wednesday. I'll be on channel 19: I'm not much of a "handle" guy, but holler at ScaldedDog if you see me. Black Excursion with a silver 'Runner behind it.

Mark

Jacket
04-29-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm going to try for a pre-dawn departure tomorrow mornin' (maybe 5am). I'd like to get there and have time to run a trail, help stuff packets, etc. I'm driving out solo so I'll be moving fast... CB on 4 or 7.

RockRunner
04-29-2008, 10:46 AM
Still shooting for 5 am or so:o. No co-pilot as of yet, Jeff has to work.:( I am towing with a 1/2 ton so speed is not my bag baby:rolleyes:.

Driving a dark gray GMC with the tan 4Runner on a trailer. Honk when you pass me:thumb:

See ya all Wednesday afternoon :cheers: