PDA

View Full Version : No Planned May Meeting

Romer
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
There have been a few people who have wondered if there is a meeting this month. The announcment states no May meeting and to avoid confusion I think we should stick with that. I for one will be out of town and unable to come.

Not even sure if Stevenson will have the room since we told them no meeting.

However, if club members want to get together and hold a meeting, thats OK with me. But one of the other club officers will have to lead it and set it up.

I would hate for some to travel a long way because they think there is a meeting only to find out there is not.

So to avoid confusion, there currently is no meeting planned.

Uncle Ben
04-30-2008, 04:12 PM
What if we did a Middleside Wednesday Barley Gathering? MSWBG? ;)

DaveInDenver
04-30-2008, 04:20 PM
Great minds, eh? Just posted a proposal for a social club meeting for next Thursday. LOL!

Uncle Ben
04-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Great minds, eh? Just posted a proposal for a social club meeting for next Thursday. LOL!

Ya but who in there right mind would want to go Southside? :rolleyes: :lmao: :p:

DaveInDenver
04-30-2008, 04:32 PM
Ya but who in there right mind would want to go Southside? :rolleyes: :lmao: :p:
Well, the Mad Dog 40/40 is cheap and that helps you tolerate the smell of the place.

Uncle Ben
04-30-2008, 05:13 PM
Well, the Mad Dog 40/40 is cheap and that helps you tolerate the smell of the place.

OMG....ROFLMAO! :lmao::lmao: Thank you! I really needed to laugh! :thumb::thumb:

Uncle Ben
04-30-2008, 10:34 PM
There have been a few people who have wondered if there is a meeting this month. The announcment states no May meeting and to avoid confusion I think we should stick with that. I for one will be out of town and unable to come.

Not even sure if Stevenson will have the room since we told them no meeting.

However, if club members want to get together and hold a meeting, thats OK with me. But one of the other club officers will have to lead it and set it up.

I would hate for some to travel a long way because they think there is a meeting only to find out there is not.

So to avoid confusion, there currently is no meeting planned.

Ken,
Maybe it would be a wise plan to remove the meeting notice from the calendar! :rolleyes: :thumb:

Romer
04-30-2008, 11:11 PM
I agree, hopefully wes or Matt can do that before the leave in the am, I dont have da power

I have no issue with having a meeting if you guys want to have on, just needs to be clear that we are having one. Nathanial can lead it.

Rzeppa
05-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Ken,
Maybe it would be a wise plan to remove the meeting notice from the calendar! :rolleyes: :thumb:

I found this when I clicked on the event:

"Note: There is NO meeting in May due to Cruise Moab, See you in Moab or at the June Meeting!"

I couldn't delete it either - Wes has the vB set up so only admin can change the calendar.

Hulk
05-05-2008, 12:43 AM
I didn't delete it -- I think it is a recurring event. If I delete one, it will delete them all. However, I made the "NO MEETING IN MAY" very big and bold.

Uncle Ben
05-05-2008, 09:18 AM

BTTT for consideration???

nakman
05-06-2008, 10:11 AM
BTTT for consideration???

I'd be up for some OTB action on Wednesday. I can't do the late night south side thing on Thursday but my son likes chips & quesadillas so was thinking Wednesday a little earlier would be best. In fact, that's going to be the only "meeting" I'm able to attend until the :Princess: changes her work schedule, which may be some time. I'm single dad on Wednesday nights.. :D

So OTB @ 17:45 MDT Wed 5/7? anyone? :beer:

Red_Chili
05-06-2008, 10:17 AM
I would love to, but can't Wednesday. Thursday I could.

Uncle Ben
05-06-2008, 10:31 AM
I'd be up for some OTB action on Wednesday. I can't do the late night south side thing on Thursday but my son likes chips & quesadillas so was thinking Wednesday a little earlier would be best. In fact, that's going to be the only "meeting" I'm able to attend until the :Princess: changes her work schedule, which may be some time. I'm single dad on Wednesday nights.. :D

So OTB @ 17:45 MDT Wed 5/7? anyone? :beer:

I'm in! :thumb:

corsair23
05-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I'd be there Nakman if I could :thumb: -- Makeup soccer game got moved from tonight to tomorrow night.

AxleIke
05-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Okay.

What is OTB?

Uncle Ben
05-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Okay.

What is OTB?

On The Border (http://www.ontheborder.com/locations/default.asp?transaction=search&template=map_search&address=&city=&stateProvince=&postalCode=80020&country=US&radius=25&search3=1&x=43&y=14)