PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest source for an Air Locker?

Rezarf
05-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Tax return came! I have a green light on an ARB after Moab:p: Stacy can see how they make a difference in safety... and that is the story I am sticking to! :D ;)

Any place cheaper than another? Any of you mini-truck or runner guys know of some place that might be a good source?

Thanks, I hope to rebuild an entire rear axle with the ARB disk breaks, shiny paint, new extended breathers, u bolt flip kit... etc.

Thanks!

Drew

60wag
05-06-2008, 07:25 PM
A number of years ago, I got mine from Reider Racing. It was significantly cheaper than most of the other sources.

bigbluefj
05-06-2008, 09:51 PM
i bought mine at wild west off road he's been in the toyota owner's mag i also bought my allied bead lock's from him at what i must say was good pricing even with the shipping to canada...

kevin

leiniesred
05-06-2008, 10:24 PM
www.performanceoffroadcenter.com Always has good deals on ARB stuff.

I like my PORC product tree saver. made in USA.

I got mine from Drivetrain-direct.com
It didn't take me long to figure out that Drivetrain-direct and 4wheelparts wholesalers are the same place, but have slightly better pricing.

Shark Bait
05-06-2008, 10:52 PM
High Country Performance 4x4 in Englewood was where I got mine for the rear.

Rezarf
05-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks guys I will check them out. Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters is about the cheapest Cruiser vendor out there I will call him too.

Thanks guys!

Drew

Uncle Ben
05-07-2008, 11:59 AM
Thanks guys I will check them out. Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters is about the cheapest Cruiser vendor out there I will call him too.

Thanks guys!

Drew

ARB products have a price lock. You might find a few dollars off here or there but the price will be consistent across the board. Instead of trying to find a great price on a public forum start calling in favors from your friends in the after market parts biz quietly!

waggoner5
05-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Sometimes it makes sense to pay a little more for a whole lot less headaches. Support your local dealers.