PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Dora
05-13-2008, 10:13 PM
HI! I just joined but already feel I have been a member since my husband joined a year and a 1/2 ago! We really enjoyed going to Cruise Moab, Ouray and the Ghost Run trips. It is a wonderful club! My name is Dora because that is my middle name and the cartoon character likes to explore and that is what we are always doing in our Cruiser. My avatar is our dog Kisca. She also likes to go out and 4x4 too:). By the way, Corbet did sign me up on this because I really enjoyed getting to know everyone in Moab. Are there any other wives out there?

Shark Bait
05-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Welcome Dora! I enjoyed hanging with you guys at Cruise Moab. :D

Hulk
05-13-2008, 11:45 PM
I laughed so hard on Saturday night that my stomach hurt. I hope you guys saved that bottle -- you should refill it and bring it to the Ghost Town Run.

I've been telling Karie that she should sign up on the forum with her own screen name, but she has not yet. She does look at the forum once in a while.

rover67
05-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Allison had a good time meeting you guys too! Hopefully she'll make more runs this summer..

treerootCO
05-14-2008, 09:29 AM
Wait, what happened? I don't remember much from that night:o

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

MDH33
05-14-2008, 10:18 AM
Wait, what happened? I don't remember much from that night:o

Welcome to the board! :cheers:

:lmao:

I recall something about a bottle, an African pirate, and Dora prodding TreeRoot with a stick as he lay in the dirt under his 40. :thumb:

Hulk
05-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I had one of those nights at CM07. Something about Canadians and tequila.

Corbet
05-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Mike, you don't remember making new friends with the pirate below? If I only had photoshop.....

treerootCO
05-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Mike, you don't remember making new friends with the pirate below? If I only had photoshop.....

I do remember pirates! There were three of 'em. The one with the little dog in the pocket of her hoodie is the mean one. :bowdown::Princess:

:D