View Full Version : 80% sure I am out

05-28-2008, 09:41 AM
I hate to even type this but it looks like we are out for the Rubithon:(. With the way my back is acting up I can not in good conscious decide to go. I have two doctor appointments between now and then that may change my mind but .... it doesn't look good.

If we decide not to go I have some items people may be able to use on their trip. I will post these up in a few days to give everyone a shot at them.

Kevin, I will let you know ASAP as to my decision.

I will contact Tony in a few and let him know also in case he can use our spot for somebody else.

THIS REALLY SUCKS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jenny Cruiser
05-28-2008, 11:12 PM
Sorry to hear that.:(

05-29-2008, 10:20 AM
Me too, I am making my decision this Saturday instead of later. If so I will post up our cabin at Robbs here first. We also have a room in Tahoe but that is no big deal.

Bummer is I bought all this stuff for the trip that I won't get to use. Some stuff I can/want to keep but some stuff is for long term camping, don't do that anymore.

I am really bummed:(:(

05-29-2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry to hear it, but I understand having to make a hard decision to take care of yourself.