PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Large Dog Crate

Three Wheel Ben
05-31-2008, 04:43 PM
Anyone have one sitting around they are sick of looking at. I need a Large size. One of the plastic airline shipping type.

thanks

waggoner5
05-31-2008, 05:24 PM
I Have one you can use for however long you need it. Can bring it to the meeting.

treerootCO
05-31-2008, 09:58 PM
I thought you liked your wife. :D

waggoner5
06-01-2008, 09:32 AM
She is small enough that if I can coax her in there, Ben's dog may not even notice her. Where is she and the dog going anyway?

Three Wheel Ben
06-01-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm not even going address that comment. I'd be in the "doghouse" and she'd never even have to read it.

We've got a couple of camping trips planned this summer and an new dog (not wife) that needs some breaking in. Mt Rushmore next weekend.

I looked at new ones and they aren't cheap. I thought someone might have one laying around, because I know we did a couple of dogs ago and finally just threw it out.

thanks Gary, I'll let you know before the meeting. BVB said he also has one and i'll see him on tues.

LiveRust
06-02-2008, 10:53 AM
If you were taking the round about way to Mt Rushmore through Salt Lake, I have one you can have. I ended up with two of the Large size crate/kennels and only have one dog.