PDA

View Full Version : Reminder - Meeting Tomorrow Night Feb 1st

Romer
01-31-2006, 01:33 PM
For all you lurkers, come join us at the meeting at Stevenson Toyota off of 6th Ave West. Meeting starts at 7:30, but we generally meet in the parking lot 15-30 minutes early to socialize and look at each others rigs.

Also, we usually have a after meeting social at Hops. :beer:

See you there

wesintl
01-31-2006, 02:11 PM
Plus if you want a calendar even if you didn't pre order this is the night to show up and get one :D

Bring your checkbook, Money order, cash or 3B turbo's :p

IanB
01-31-2006, 03:08 PM
I may actually be in town for this one. I am in town now and so its unlikely I will have to travel this week. I am planning on riding down with Uncle Ben.

... and I am not a lurker.. I am just usually geographically challenged. ;)

subzali
01-31-2006, 03:09 PM
Holy cow thanks Ken, I completely forgot about that. I wasn't expecting the first Wednesday to be until next week! :eek:

JadeRunner
01-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Nakman? Will you will be at the meeting? If so, I will bring my Tounou cover for you.

cxs
01-31-2006, 08:41 PM
Lurker? You talkin' to me?

Yeah, I said I'd be there in December & January so I'll really try to get there this time. ;)

bh4rnnr
01-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Lurker? You talkin' to me?

Yeah, I said I'd be there in December & January so I'll really try to get there this time. ;)

If ya do not show up for this meeting, you'll have to buy the :beer: :beer: at the next :D

timmbuck2
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
I'll be there with bells on.

It's just an expression...

:beer:

Rezarf
01-31-2006, 11:00 PM
Dang...

I searched all over and can't find directions to the meeting. Does anyone have a street address that I can Google?

I'll be coming down 93.

Thanks

The Newbie-rock stacker. :bowdown:

nuclearlemon
01-31-2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=780+Indiana+St&city=lakewood&state=co&zipcode=

Uncle Ben
01-31-2006, 11:08 PM
Stevinson Toyota West (http://www.stevinsontoyota.com/en_US/HomePage_1.chtml)

Some folks will do a pre-meeting/dinner at On The Border just North of Stevinson Toy on Colfax and of course all are welcome to come buy...oops I mean by. :D

Dang...

I searched all over and can't find directions to the meeting. Does anyone have a street address that I can Google?

I'll be coming down 93.

Thanks

The Newbie-rock stacker. :bowdown:

Uncle Ben
01-31-2006, 11:09 PM
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=780+Indiana+St&city=lakewood&state=co&zipcode=

Dang Ige....your pretty quick on that keyboard! ;) whooped me big time.... :eek:

Rezarf
01-31-2006, 11:21 PM
Thank you!

See you then.

Drew

nakman
02-01-2006, 12:42 AM
Nakman? Will you will be at the meeting?
Sorry, Scott, I'm in Anaheim right now.. back on Friday. So don't worry about the tonneau cover this week, maybe next time? I'll be thinking of all you guys tomorrow night while I'm out schmoozing and talking about plastics. :rolleyes:

Anyone know the difference between P11 and P12 Nylon from a laser sintering standpoint? I learned that tonight!! :eek:

Uncle Ben
02-01-2006, 06:18 AM
<snip>

Anyone know the difference between P11 and P12 Nylon from a laser sintering standpoint? I learned that tonight!! :eek:

Ahhhh the quality of the beer? :rolleyes:

treerootCO
02-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Does anyone need me to bring anything to the meeting? I didn't get a chance to cut any stickers this round though. I know I still owe Ben some.

cxs
02-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Okay, I'll make it tonight to see who you guys are in non-digital form :D

Good thing the directions were brought up or I'd be sitting at Stevensen East thinking you're all slackers.

Shark Bait
02-01-2006, 11:38 AM
Does anyone need me to bring anything to the meeting? I didn't get a chance to cut any stickers this round though. I know I still owe Ben some.

A nice FJ45LV, running, in decent shape! :D

Karst8835
02-01-2006, 01:56 PM
I will not be able to make the meeting. However, I know I need to pay my dues. How much are they and where do I send them?

Thanks,

Jack

Uncle Ben
02-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I will not be able to make the meeting. However, I know I need to pay my dues. How much are they and where do I send them?

Thanks,

Jack

$50

Rising Sun 4WD Club
P.O. Box 260175
Lakewood, CO 80226-0175

cxs
02-01-2006, 04:02 PM
If ya do not show up for this meeting, you'll have to buy the :beer: :beer: at the next :D

:bowdown:

Well my house went on the market today so I have to vacate my dogs for a few hours for a showing or two. Should still be able to make it unless they need me here to accept a full price offer :D

subzali
02-02-2006, 12:44 AM
good meeting a BUNCH of new faces tonight, still putting names to faces and trucks to names and faces and nicknames to faces and.... :D

Had a little excitement as always with Wes's flat tire on his '64. My tire iron, Joe's spare Dunlop Snow Cruiser and Kevin's air compressor fixed it right up :D . Now Wes you gotta find the key for that spare ;)

Uncle Ben
02-02-2006, 01:10 AM
good meeting a BUNCH of new faces tonight, still putting names to faces and trucks to names and faces and nicknames to faces and.... :D

Had a little excitement as always with Wes's flat tire on his '64. My tire iron, Joe's spare Dunlop Snow Cruiser and Kevin's air compressor fixed it right up :D . Now Wes you gotta find the key for that spare ;)

With officers included I got a 37 for head count! Not bad! :)

wesintl
02-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Yes.. It was great to see so many new folks. There was alot to cover last night.

Thanks to Joe, Subzali, Uncle Ben, Robbie and the rest of the hecklers getting my tire changed :bowdown: :flamingo: :beer:

Now I just need to go visit Joe and get some new meats :D

:beer: :beer: :beer: