PDA

View Full Version : SO, if I want to be a TLCA member...

Bobzooki
02-01-2006, 04:52 PM
(They never responded to my e-mail)...

I would have to by a Yota, right?

Maybe a 40?

And put fzj80 axles with e-lockers under it, on 4-links, and coils?

Hmm...

:beer:

Beater
02-01-2006, 05:04 PM
well, they responded to my email, (4th one) still no other communication, or tlca number.

j

Rzeppa
02-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Hey John, what do you need? We've got 4 TLCA board of directors members right here in Rising Sun. We ought to be able to get you some help.

Bob, what was your query? Whether you can join TLCA?

I had a query today from a prospective CM attendee. She has an FJ55 and is already a member of TLCA, so she's all set. But her friend has what she describes as a "Toyota/Suzuki". I can only imagine it's a 'Zuke with toy parts. With so many trail rigs having parts from so many different brands, it's tough to make a clear cut distinction.

Consider that rig the Proffitts bring to Moab, "Tiger". It's mostly a tube buggy, but from what I've heard, it's got FJ55 springs for the rear quarter ellipticals, so I guess that qualifys :-)

Bobzooki
02-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Bob, what was your query? Whether you can join TLCA?

Yes! I sent them an e-mail, and have received NO RESPONSE back.

Rzeppa
02-01-2006, 05:45 PM
Okay, what was the email address you sent it to, and how long ago did you send it?

BTW, we now have a toll free number, available during KY business hours. (800) 655-3810

Bobzooki
02-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Okay, what was the email address you sent it to, and how long ago did you send it?

BTW, we now have a toll free number, available during KY business hours. (800) 655-3810

I'll chat with you at the meeting in a few hours!

Chef
02-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Sorry for your problems getting in touch with anyone who would answer you. Jeff Zepp is TLCA's Central and Mountina INdividual REp, so he should be very helpful.
If there's anything I can personally do to be of assitance, please let me know.

Chef

Shark Bait
02-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Whoa, first Cruiserdan and now Chef. All in less than a week! We must be somebody! :p

nuclearlemon
02-02-2006, 12:59 AM
either that or we're in trouble and the teacher's decided we needed supervision while in suspension :D

Bobzooki
02-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Well, heck - with my Toyota CV axles, I'm definitely "IN"!

Now if I can just steal that Toyota badge off the Camry I gave to my kid, it'll be official! A...ToyZuki!

I wonder if the loopy Toy badge will fit where I took the SU off the Suzuki logo on my back gate? Hmmmm...

Bobzooki
02-02-2006, 11:10 AM
OK, I just paid with PayPal from www.tlca.org

Even paid for the "First Class" membership.

And guess what? If you pay with PayPal, and put "new" in the box, where they tell you, you don't have to worry about messy little details, like what Model of Toyota you own!

Of course, that also means that they don't have my club affiliation...

I'm sure I'll be able to fix that later!

Hulk
02-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey man, congratulations!

OK, I just paid with PayPal from www.tlca.org (http://www.tlca.org)

Even paid for the "First Class" membership.

And guess what? If you pay with PayPal, and put "new" in the box, where they tell you, you don't have to worry about messy little details, like what Model of Toyota you own!

Of course, that also means that they don't have my club affiliation...

I'm sure I'll be able to fix that later!

Hulk
02-03-2006, 02:39 AM
If these guys are having issues, have them call me so I can talk to them. Matt - you can have both of them call me at my office if you want - 859.746.4505. I'm hoping that the change in my Admin email (TLCAAdmin@fuse.net) will help. Cincinnati Bell's mail filter only keeps out obvious junk email. Thanks!

Jennifer Lorincz

Chef
02-03-2006, 06:27 AM
If these guys are having issues, have them call me so I can talk to them. Matt - you can have both of them call me at my office if you want - 859.746.4505. I'm hoping that the change in my Admin email (TLCAAdmin@fuse.net) will help. Cincinnati Bell's mail filter only keeps out obvious junk email. Thanks!

Jennifer Lorincz

Wow....Matt is Jenn...I knew it!

Uncle Ben
02-03-2006, 08:34 AM
Wow....Matt is Jenn...I knew it!

We really thought the therapy was helping...he even stopped wearing panty hose to the meetings but alas it looks like he's ready to come out of the closet. :eek: Matt, Jennifer whatever your calling yourself now we will still be your friends! :Princess: :D

Bobzooki
02-03-2006, 12:00 PM
...he even stopped wearing panty hose to the meetings but alas it looks like he's ready to come out of the closet.

So, he'll be coming out as a LIBERATED woman, huh? :beer:

Hulk
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
We really thought the therapy was helping...he even stopped wearing panty hose to the meetings but alas it looks like he's ready to come out of the closet. !:eek: Matt, Jennifer whatever your calling yourself now we will still be your friends! :Princess: :D

Guys, please stop PMing me with "Tell me what you're wearing." It's the same as everyday, crotchless panties, thigh highs, and five-inch heels. :eek:

Ahem...

Uncle Ben
02-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Guys, please stop PMing me with "Tell me what you're wearing." It's the same as everyday, crotchless panties, thigh highs, and five-inch heels. :eek:

Ahem...

Not good! The metal image that popped into my head could end up putting me into a straight jacket! :eek: I really just don't want to know.... :o :Princess: