PDA

View Full Version : Yoda Exchange

ATLR
06-20-2008, 09:54 AM
I made a new web site for all the Toyota world to see. I hope It is ok I ask for suggestions to make it even better for all . Please keep in mind I am new to this forum and if showing this is not ok, Please tell me ASAP. I dont want to spam but I guess I thought it would be ok because its free and Rising Sun has ben Linked to the site.
ps Please keep in mind that it is not done yet and when it is it will be full and only TOYOTA

http://yodaexchange.com/

Thank You :cheers:

FJBen
06-20-2008, 10:09 AM
I think thats awesome. I would pimp this anywhere you can. Have you put in on colorado4x4.org? I would check with Woody on ih8mud.com as well.

ATLR
06-20-2008, 10:31 AM
No this was my first stop. I know this is going to be a great tool for all of us I just don't want any one to think I am spaming. It is free but you know how some people are. Little scared to have the name bashed befor it even gets going all for spam ( which its not )

subzali
06-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Looks like a good start, keep pimping it if it's something you're committed to and people will start catching on! There's a lot of holes/blanks to be filled in, you've got a lot of work to do :D :thumb:

TheBruiser
06-20-2008, 03:33 PM
It's pretty cool, stick with it. I'll keep it in mind and see how the progress goes.

beatdown83fj60
06-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Looks like it could turn into something pretty cool.

Chris
06-20-2008, 07:08 PM
I made a new web site for all the Toyota world to see. I hope It is ok I ask for suggestions to make it even better for all

Nice idea. I noticed a couple things: the "category" numbers don't appear to be working. i.e., the clubs section has 2 listings but it shows 0. Second, do these get posted immediately or do you check them first? If they go "live" immediately you're likely to run in to serious spam postings like you can see here: http://www.4x4colorado.com/clubs.php

:cheers:

ATLR
06-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks for looking !!! Im not sure about what you mean with the category #, and as far as the club section it is all links for now just click and it will sednd you to the club site. I want to gather all the Toyota only clubs forums ect and list them all in one spot. A one stop shop any thing Toyota only. I am still building so any thing you want in there just tell me and it will be added

Chris
06-20-2008, 09:53 PM
I understand what you're doing and think it's a good idea. I was just pointing out a discrepancy you might want to fix. In the category (0) but two clubs are listed.

ATLR
06-20-2008, 10:42 PM
Thanks, for some reason I cant get rid of the "0" but the links still work. I think it is set up for ads but I am using that area for links instead at this time. I cant thank you and ever one enough for all the info today.