PDA

View Full Version : New Toyota Only web site

ATLR
06-20-2008, 11:30 AM
I am new to this forum and wanted to ask befor. I have a new web site I made and it is a clone of craigs list but for Toyota only. It has For sale, Toyota Links, Toyota only junk yards, Toyota only shops, ECT. But befor I put a link up in this area I wanted to know if it was ok. I really Just dont want any one to say it is spam. It will tak the Toyota Only people to make it work. And best of all its free free free so I really dont think its spam

subzali
06-20-2008, 11:44 AM
It's hard to make a one-stop shop for everything Toyota. What class of Toyota vehicles will it cater to? IH8MUD.com does a pretty good job (because people know about it and it's well organized and well established) of covering some/most of what you have listed for the category of vehicle that most of us have in this club. Yotatech.com; 4x4wire.com and others fill in other niche markets, and are also well-established.

If it's a valid link to a valid website, then no reason to say it's spam. It's a free country, you can make a website about anything you want! :D I'm just saying there's other well-established sites out there already that people know about, you would have to have something different to offer people that tops what those have to get people to wander over and check it out.

ATLR
06-20-2008, 12:04 PM
Thank you for that! Check it out and see what you think. I can make any changes any one wants or add any thing. The great thing is that all the places you just listed will be linked in the next week. I want it to be one stop shop for everone. TOYOTA ONLY!!! :cheers:

http://yodaexchange.com/
Please note it is not yet done. If any one wants to be linked just tell me.

Myredyota
06-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Welcome Jesse! Glad to see you made it on here. Peg says thanks for the Birthday wishes. She is pretty funny since you fixed our truck. I can't keep her out of it! I wanted to take her car to the funeral today, she said "Let's take the truck!" She won! Thanks again!:beer:

Evrgrnmtnman
06-21-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey! It does look like Craigslist(hope that doesn't get Craig upset) with out the personal section. Looks great Jesse!

RockRunner
06-21-2008, 10:13 AM
Nice start, does look a lot Cl but then again .....................Hopefully it will take of like the others and be an other nice resource for us Toy geeks.