PDA

View Full Version : Selling the 4runner will discount for you crazy club people

Squishy!
06-23-2008, 09:29 AM
http://denver.craigslist.org/car/728051507.html

Just give me a call 303.895.7944 and tell me if you're interested

Red_Chili
06-23-2008, 01:05 PM
It is a very sweet vehicle BTW. Shameless plug.

isotel
06-23-2008, 05:11 PM
Justin, I was thinking about getting a 3rd gen for a DD/ Light wheeler, Any Particular reason for selling this sucker?? i wish i was ready and could buy it from you.

Squishy!
06-23-2008, 05:32 PM
I bought it to flip it, so no it runs perfect and is nearly immaculate. :cool: It had warped heads, but those have been replaced and the valves ground and seats machined with a new t-belt, water pump, seals, runs like stinkin new. :thumb:

isotel
06-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Gotcha! ive always done good buying and selling stuff, but i always want to keep them! ;)

corsair23
06-24-2008, 02:05 AM
What sort of CRAZY club discount are we talking about? :D

Might be interested so let me know

Red_Chili
06-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Gotcha! ive always done good buying and selling stuff, but i always want to keep them! ;)
Oh, believe me, he wanted to.... he definitely wanted to...:rolleyes:
:lmao:

Evrgrnmtnman
06-24-2008, 11:25 AM

Anything less than 50% would be a insult!:lmao: Nice Rig!
Wonder why Toyota did away with the removal top on the 4Runner:confused:

Squishy!
06-24-2008, 12:13 PM

between $9,800 and $9,600 depending on if you want it full detailed or not and with some extras

Red_Chili
06-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Wonder why Toyota did away with the removal top on the 4Runner:confused:
Lawyers.
And maybe a couple other meaningless issues (club lawyers excepted of course!).
Yet somehow Jeep manages to have both lawyers and solid axles and removable hard tops. Go figger.
Toyota needs to hire different lawyers.

Squishy!
07-04-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey I've lowered the price since the SUV market is so down right now that I'd let go of it to ya'll for 9,200. Stupid gas prices... I've had more luck with my wrecked Corolla than with my super clean Runner... :( :rant:

Squishy!
07-13-2008, 07:06 PM
Ok guys. I'm going down to my final lowest price. 8,900 AND it now has a SUPERCHARGER with a 2.2" URD underdrive pulley on the way (super cool :cool:) I'm tired of trying to sell it, so if don't sell soon I'm just going to keep it cause it is pretty sweet. I also upgraded the taillights to the newer style clearer factory lenses. looks good too.

corsair23
07-14-2008, 12:25 AM
So, how is the gas mileage now with the supercharger? :D

I was thinking the :Princess: might be interested for the better mpg vs. the 80 but she says red isn't her color :(

Red_Chili
07-14-2008, 09:15 AM
Depends on how good you are at keeping your foot out of the blower... It should actually improve mileage.

I was thinking the :Princess: might be interested for the better mpg vs. the 80 but she says red isn't her color :(
She needs to see it and drive it. Red didn't used to be MY color either!
:rolleyes::lmao:

Beater
07-14-2008, 09:29 AM
here's a free plug as well. 4runners seem to have a little more useable interior space as well, the newish ones anyway.

Shark Bait
07-14-2008, 09:35 AM
So, what IS the MPG expectation for this thing?

Red_Chili
07-14-2008, 09:56 AM
My wife gets 17 city, >20 highway without a hypermiler style, 1997 5-spd. With a blower and hypermiler style I would not be surprised to see 25, but I will let Justin speak to that.

The auto on this truck is much better than the auto on my Taco. Toyota set it up much better.

Squishy!
07-21-2008, 08:44 PM

I get 23 MPG on the highway and 20-21 city if I'm just barely letting it boost (actually does help the mileage) and correction, it has the Underdog Racing 2.1" pulley, not the 2.2". Boosts at about 7-8 psi hot weather and 8-9 cool weather. way fun and it gets up an GOES when you step on it. Really Jeff just come Aug RS meeting and I'll let you drive it. It's addictive. :boozer:

If it doesn't sell by the winter time I'm going to keep it for my future family. The finance (ok well not quite yet but still...) would rather put kids in the back of the Runner than her 2 door Civic. :rolleyes: But still, if it sells it's money in the bank.

Hulk
07-22-2008, 12:07 AM
The finance (ok well not quite yet but still...) would rather put kids in the back of the Runner than her 2 door Civic.

Unintentional true misspelling of the year!
:lmao:

Seriously, Squishy, you are smart to recognize a good thing when you have it.

corsair23
07-22-2008, 02:29 AM
Really Jeff just come Aug RS meeting and I'll let you drive it. It's addictive. :boozer:

Deal :thumb: - But, it is the :Princess: you need to convince, not me :D. She has this crazy notion that she must sell her 80 first :rolleyes: :hill:. Maybe we can set up a time to meet for the wife to drive it and see what she thinks...

Seriously, Squishy, you are smart to recognize a good thing when you have it.

x2 - Hold on tight (but not too tight) to her :thumb:

Red_Chili
07-22-2008, 08:24 AM
If it doesn't sell by the winter time I'm going to keep it for my future family. The finance (ok well not quite yet but still...) would rather put kids in the back of the Runner than her 2 door Civic. :rolleyes: But still, if it sells it's money in the bank.
:eek::eek::eek:

I feel old all of a sudden...

Squishy!
07-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Alright, bring her to the pre-meeting meeting (where we also eat food) and ya'll can take it for a spin and see what she thinks (I know the smile it'll put on your face cause it does it to mine every time I drive it). One thing I want to do it put in 7MG-E green top injectors (early model Supra) cause they're higher flow (305cc high resistance). It's a never ending list... :rolleyes:

subzali
07-25-2008, 01:08 PM
I'll testify to the uncontrollable smile on his face when he drives it - I was in front of him (barely) coming into Tincup on the GTR! ;)

Wish you the best with the whole "fi(n)ance" thing! :thumb: :D

nakman
07-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Dude, are you getting a loan, or thinking of getting married? :lmao:

If the latter, have you asked her yet? Don't let her find out from one of us, might blow the whole deal. Look what happened to my repeater :bolt:

corsair23
07-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Listen to Nakman...He knows of which he speaks :hill:

Squishy!
07-28-2008, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=nakman;81031]Dude, are you getting a loan, or thinking of getting married? :lmao:
QUOTE]

Isn't it the same?:lmao:

Squishy!
07-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Ok so the FIANCE and I have decided to keep the 4Runner. I think it is a good choice, but only time will tell. :thumb: