PDA

View Full Version : Who has a recumbent bike taking up space?

RockRunner
06-28-2008, 09:51 AM
I am looking for a newer recumbent bike to rehab my back. I am looking for a good one so if you have one taking up space in the basement or garage ;)call me TODAY!! I need to get something this weekend.:eek:

Send a picture to buffethat@comcast.net

And call me at 303-829-0703

Thanks Tom

RicardoJM
06-28-2008, 05:52 PM
I've owned two recumbent bikes and bought both of them here locally off of Craigslist. IIRC Any-and-all Bikes runs the rentals at Waterton and has them for rent. Whey TheBoomBoom broke both arms we rented a trike and rode up the canyon. Another source for recumbent information is bentrideronline.com. The website has a classified section and from time to time very good deals on bikes come up.

Bikeman
06-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I can get Asian-made bents as soon as Wednesday under the Sun Cycles name.

RockRunner
06-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the info guys, I am looking for a home units. Still weeks from being able to ride on the road. I may be looking for a recumbent once I am allowed to ride on the road but just not sure yet. I will most likely rent one from the Waterton place first and see how I like it.

RockRunner
06-29-2008, 12:24 PM
I can get Asian-made bents as soon as Wednesday under the Sun Cycles name.

What brand bikes do you carry? I am looking for something post surgery release and am trying to find somethign I can live with.

Bikeman
06-29-2008, 05:37 PM
http://sunbicycles.com

RockRunner
06-30-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks all, I found a bike for the house now onto the road bike..............in about 6-12 weeks :-(