PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a tranny jack?

chilitoy
07-04-2008, 11:50 AM
Happy 4th everyone! I was wondering if anyone out there has a transmission jack that they would let me borrow/ rent, etc. for a couple of days this week or whenever is convenient for them. It is time for the dual t-cases and new tranny to go in so I can finaly go play. I used the old fashion wood blocks on the jack trick when I did my clutch and I dont want to go that route again, because I almost killed my friend and myself. So I ended up renting a tranny jack to get it done anyway. MUCH safer. Anyway it needs to go up to around 21" or so. Thanx:beer::beer::bowdown::cheers:

Rzeppa
07-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi Chilitoy,

I have a floor jack tranny adapter you can have for free. It bolts to the business end of a floor jack, and has adjustable plates and chains to go over the tranny. I'm in Kittredge. Where are you and what's your name?

chilitoy
07-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks! My name is John Chilton and I live in the DU/ Washington Park area. I can come by and pick that up whenever is convenient for you. I am not sure where Kittridge is or what your favorite beer is, so give me a call and we can sort out the details. Thannks again.970-331-3797

Rzeppa
07-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Thanks! My name is John Chilton and I live in the DU/ Washington Park area. I can come by and pick that up whenever is convenient for you. I am not sure where Kittridge is or what your favorite beer is, so give me a call and we can sort out the details. Thannks again.970-331-3797

Hi John,

I just double checked to make sure I still have it - I do. Kittredge is on the Denver side of Evergreen, about 8 miles up the canyon from Morrison. I'll give you a call. Happy cruisin'!