PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for jenny creek

powderpig
07-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Any thing needed from George from the TIGeR team that is needed please post it up. I meet with George today briefly and he indicated several times that he is counting on the Rising Club to GPS this so that it can be added to the info they have. Not really knowing what has been done or said to George in the past leaves me at a disadvantage a bit. So what do we need from George at this time? Do we need the CD(free) from the TIGeR team, or the mapping program(cost is $75, value is $299, this is the program that the FS and BLM is mapping in and we can read there maps)?
Later Robbie

Red_Chili
07-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I spoke to Adam Mehlberg about giving him a .gpx of Jenny Creek and surrounding routes, and he seemed fine with that. Do we need the mapping program, really? Adam is compiling routes. I will ping him again to confirm.

CardinalFJ60
07-11-2008, 03:23 PM
I was toying around with the idea of doing Jenny Creek tomorrow - I have a GPS. If I end up going, I can plot the track and send off somehow (with some coaching)

I'll let ya' know if plans come together and will post on the event page

timmbuck2
07-11-2008, 03:52 PM
You probably won't be able to make it all the way...still pretty snow-packed up at Yankee Doodle Lake as of last weekend.

CardinalFJ60
07-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the info...I was thinking about asking what it's like up there, but forgot. Since I've never run it, how far up does it get snow packed?

subzali
07-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Well, the winch point for the big snowdrift is right where it exits to Yankee Doodle - we're still waiting on a ST. FUAW run to break trail!

treerootCO
07-11-2008, 04:07 PM
St. Fauw is on hold until key members return from AU. We intended to break trail Canada Day but someone was too busy. Who wants to do it? All we need is a built 80 to pull the 40s out and we are good to go.

timmbuck2
07-11-2008, 04:33 PM
damn....wish I had a built 80...

Uncle Ben
07-11-2008, 08:20 PM
St. Fauw is on hold until key members return from AU. We intended to break trail Canada Day but someone was too busy. Who wants to do it? All we need is a built 80 to pull the 40s out and we are good to go.

Somebody had a lame excuse this Tuesday! Twas not the "headed to OZ" contingent! St. Fuaw rules clearly and without compromise clearly state that if you whine it's over! :rolleyes: :lmao:

bh4rnnr
07-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Somebody had a lame excuse this Tuesday! Twas not the "headed to OZ" contingent! St. Fuaw rules clearly and without compromise clearly state that if you whine it's over! :rolleyes: :lmao:

"This nation is made up of a bunch of whiners":eek:.

There shouldnt be any reason to complain or bail on a tuesday run. Us working class need our fixing!

:bowdown::beer::beer:

treerootCO
07-11-2008, 09:03 PM

I do believe you were the one whining about July 1st. Something about your wife's birthday that week. :hill:

Last Tuesday, zero whining. My response was that I, unlike some :D, had to work. Just the facts...

Uncle Ben
07-11-2008, 10:57 PM
I do believe you were the one whining about July 1st. Something about your wife's birthday that week. :hill:

Last Tuesday, zero whining. My response was that I, unlike some :D, had to work. Just the facts...

Hmmmmmm....touche'! :rolleyes: :rant: :o

Rzeppa
07-23-2008, 11:18 PM
All we need is a built 80 to pull the 40s out and we are good to go.

LOL! This was on the old forum or else I'd point to the thread, but I was the one (in my old, stock 40) who pulled Oleg's locked 80 through the drift at Bill Moore a couple years ago. :lmao: