PDA

View Full Version : Warn m15000 winch, never used - $900

Hulk
07-14-2008, 11:56 AM
From a Jeep buddy of mine:

Warn m15000 never used only mounted once $900<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
You land cruiser guys are the only people I know of that need a winch that big. In case you know of anyone looking for a deal.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
https://www.spydercustoms.com/index2.php
Click on Components, scroll down to Discount Items.

corsair23
07-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Hmmmm.....

Very tempting. Anyone know for sure if an M15000 will fit in an ARB and for sure whether it will not rip the ARB off the rig :eek:

I did a quick search on MUD and I don't see any definitive answers. A lot of it should fit and a couple posts about that possibly being too much winch for the ARB :confused:

EDIT: Per ARB's application guide (http://www.arbusa.com/USA-Vehicle-Application-Guides/bull_bar_application_chart.pdf) the M15000 is not listed as compatible with the 80 series ARB but neither is a M12000 which we all know does fit :dunno:

wesintl
07-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Hmmmm.....

Very tempting. Anyone know for sure if an M15000 will fit in an ARB and for sure whether it will not rip the ARB off the rig :eek:

I did a quick search on MUD and I don't see any definitive answers. A lot of it should fit and a couple posts about that possibly being too much winch for the ARB :confused:

EDIT: Per ARB's application guide (http://www.arbusa.com/USA-Vehicle-Application-Guides/bull_bar_application_chart.pdf) the M15000 is not listed as compatible with the 80 series ARB but neither is a M12000 which we all know does fit :dunno:

It's almost the same size, the motor is like a 1/4" (20mm) longer on the one side

Man those are huge.

corsair23
07-14-2008, 05:16 PM
It's almost the same size, the motor is like a 1/4" (20mm) longer on the one side

Man those are huge.

Yes, huge they are :)

Overall it is ~1" wider than the M12000 so not that much and weight wise it is the same as the M12000. I'm thinking it would fit but now I'm concerned about the amount of force it puts out :eek: - Not that I really need a winch, but it would be nice to have one that is sized more for an 80 than what I have now....

Matt, you recently installed the M12000...Any reason you can see why a little bit bigger of a winch wouldn't fit?

Hulk
07-14-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't think width is an issue, although it's in there pretty tight.

Convert
07-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Yes, huge they are :)

Overall it is ~1" wider than the M12000 so not that much and weight wise it is the same as the M12000. I'm thinking it would fit but now I'm concerned about the amount of force it puts out :eek: - Not that I really need a winch, but it would be nice to have one that is sized more for an 80 than what I have now....

Matt, you recently installed the M12000...Any reason you can see why a little bit bigger of a winch wouldn't fit?

M12000 is big but we have stalled them on several occasions in January

Rock Dog
07-17-2008, 12:53 AM
would it fit the older original Slee bumper ? Christo are you out there ?

corsair23
07-18-2008, 07:04 PM
would it fit the older original Slee bumper ? Christo are you out there ?

You interested in the winch :). I can't seem to get a real answer. I posted up in MUD and 1 guy posted that he had one installed. I'd really like to have a bigger winch but only a couple hundred more I could buy a brand new M12000 that I know will fit and so far no one that I have seen has ripped off their ARB with a M12000 :eek:.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Christo, what do the professionals (you) say :confused: