PDA

View Full Version : It's Ghostly Quiet Around Here....

Shark Bait
07-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Wonder why? :confused::p:

Rezarf
07-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeah, it is "spooky" :D

Uncle Ben
07-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Wonder why? :confused::p:

'Cause you bloody shy bloaks are actin' like a spooked Koie and keeping your barks to your lonesomes! ;) :hill: :cheers:

girlsfj40
07-19-2008, 04:36 PM
'Cause you bloody shy bloaks are actin' like a spooked Koie and keeping your barks to your lonesomes! ;) :hill: :cheers:

Are you feeling ok Uncle Ben? Cause it sounds like you've been in the heat to much;)

Uncle Ben
07-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Are you feeling ok Uncle Ben? Cause it sounds like you've been in the heat to much;)

Feeling very chipper! Today were headed to Toowoomba for a snoop. This is our last day in Brisbane , tomorrow we fly up to Cairns. We're really gonna miss this place! We made some life long friends here and it's not going to be easy to say cheers (goodbye).

So get toisy there ya sheila and wake up the mates and get 'em chirpin again!

cheers mates :cheers: :cool:

Shark Bait
07-19-2008, 07:37 PM
Feeling very chipper! Today were headed to Toowoomba for a snoop. This is our last day in Brisbane , tomorrow we fly up to Cairns. We're really gonna miss this place! We made some life long friends here and it's not going to be easy to say cheers (goodbye).

So get toisy there ya sheila and wake up the mates and get 'em chirpin again!

cheers mates :cheers: :cool:

So, you're bringing me back a sub tank and all the goodies, right? :D

Mendocino
07-19-2008, 11:23 PM
UB,

Did you make it down to Kangaroo Point? The river taxi at night is great as is the food.:thumb: I'm in Germany at the moment.

Cheers,

Jeff

Uncle Ben
07-20-2008, 03:19 AM
So, you're bringing me back a sub tank and all the goodies, right? :D

Funny you should ask about such things! ;)