PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feeling a little sick tomorrow?

Uncle Ben
02-07-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm headed to Winter Park in the morning for a short day on the new powder. I'll pay for the lost work time but I just gotta go. I am a season pass holder so if someone wants to go I can get ya on the lift pretty cheap maybe even free if I grab my daughters unused 4 pass. Anybody wanna play hookie too? ;) :cool:

bh4rnnr
02-07-2006, 10:43 PM
After the work schedual that we have had for the last few days(17 apointments today, 16 on friday) I would love to go, but just cant afford to miss any days :mad: . Was planning on going up to Vail this weekend but my friend is working the whole weekend. Sure hope I can get up to enjoy the great season :mad: .

IanB
02-08-2006, 06:37 AM
aaaarrrrgggghhh! Man one more day Kevin and I might have been able to go.

I think I am going to beaver Creek this weekend Perry.

Uncle Ben
02-08-2006, 07:33 AM
aaaarrrrgggghhh! Man one more day Kevin and I might have been able to go.

I think I am going to beaver Creek this weekend Perry.

Sorry bud! I left today fairly open on purpose and it looks like what has popped up for today I can deal with via cell phone so woo hooo! :cool: Tomorrow, unfortunately, is booked for me. :(

Uncle Ben
02-08-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm headed to Winter Park in the morning for a short day on the new powder. I'll pay for the lost work time but I just gotta go. I am a season pass holder so if someone wants to go I can get ya on the lift pretty cheap maybe even free if I grab my daughters unused 4 pass. Anybody wanna play hookie too? ;) :cool:

Update: Went to Copper instead. Felt like spring skiing today without the slush! 45*, blue ski and deep snow! Barely enough skiers/boarders to fill the two main parking lots! I shouldn't have gone but I have no regrets what-so-ever! :fing: :drink: :p

Hulk
02-10-2006, 01:56 PM
We've been skiing Copper every Thursday. Yesterday was the 8th time out for us this year, and the first sunny day! My wife was very happy about the sun. We invited a friend who is the best skier that I know (he's utterly amazing). He gave us some bump run lessons in the afternoon. I'm sore today! :p

What day were you at Copper? We have season passes to Copper only.

Uncle Ben
02-10-2006, 04:50 PM
We've been skiing Copper every Thursday. Yesterday was the 8th time out for us this year, and the first sunny day! My wife was very happy about the sun. We invited a friend who is the best skier that I know (he's utterly amazing). He gave us some bump run lessons in the afternoon. I'm sore today! :p

What day were you at Copper? We have season passes to Copper only.

Wednesday. We have Superpasses so WP, Cop and Jane. So next thursday? :rolleyes: