PDA

View Full Version : Once again prayers needed it isn't fair

RockRunner
08-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Monday morning a plane crashed into a home in Gearhart OR killing two of my cousins. Some of you may have seen the reports on 9news or CNN. There was no rhyme or reason to this, they went on a vacation to enjoy the summer but instead loose two children.

Hesam (Sam) and his sister Grace went to the neighbors house to play with their kids, had they stayed home.........................

I know I have asked for this before and it is not fair that I have to ask again but please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers. We can all use it.

Thanks Tom

DaveInDenver
08-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Wow, 2 degrees of separation. Heard about it on the radio this morning. Our hearts go out to your family, we'll be thinking about you, Tom.

corsair23
08-05-2008, 01:49 PM
What a terrible tragedy Tom :(

I just read about that on 9news this morning and thought what a freak accident that was. Very sad about the loss of life, especially the children...Just found out that my sister-in-law (nurse) knows one of the Doctors (the dad)...

wesintl
08-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Sorry to hear Tom :(

Just shows again we gotta live everyday to the fullest.

On sat I drove by that head on collision on santa fe where 2 people died maybe 10-15 min after it happened. The debris was everywhere, horrible scene. Made me think.

Hulk
08-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Prayer sent. Sorry to hear it, Tom. What a tragedy to lose children. I'm not sure I could bear it.

PabloCruise
08-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Wow, 2 degrees of separation. Heard about it on the radio this morning. Our hearts go out to your family, we'll be thinking about you, Tom.

Wow, I heard about it as well this AM on radio, never imagined there would be a connection...

Prayers sent for the family.

Rezarf
08-05-2008, 07:34 PM
Tom, I am sorry to hear about your loss, we will keep the family in our prayers.

Drew

Inukshuk
08-05-2008, 09:08 PM
Tom, I am sorry for your and your family's loss. I too saw the news story. I will hold you and them in my thoughts. Thank you for reminding us how precious life is.
Daniel

nuclearlemon
08-06-2008, 07:51 AM
crap, that sucks...i was just reading about that yesterday.:(

Romer
08-06-2008, 08:09 AM
Prayer sent. Sorry to hear it, Tom. What a tragedy to lose children. I'm not sure I could bear it.

X2 -

your rising sun family is with you for whatever you need.

FJBen
08-06-2008, 08:19 AM
thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family...:(

Cheeseman
08-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Wow Tom. Lessons from the good lord come in strange ways sometimes. But I never understood when it comes to family. Keep the faith and be strong for your family. That's all you have sometimes. And remember like Ken said we are your family too.

farnhamstj
08-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Prayer sent. Sorry for you loss.

rover67
08-06-2008, 09:41 AM
We'll keep you in our thoughts.... sorry for your and your families loss..

RockRunner
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers guys, they are all appreciated by all of us. Information is still lacking as to why the plane crashed and it really does not matter.

Like Cheeseman said, lessons do come in strange ways..............but I have to tell you I do not like these lessons.

We went to the gathering in Roxborough last night for the three people that died in the fire early Saturday morning and they all shared the same feelings and questions. The house was about 4 blocks from ours and the kid that lived in that house was a friend of our neighbors son so needless to say the whole neighborhood is in a funk.

Thanks again for all your thoughts, I will update as needed.

mtncrsr
08-06-2008, 05:14 PM
Tom, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I will definitely keep you and your family in prayer. It is sometimes very difficult to understand why God allows, not causes, things like this to happen. Hang in there.

bh4rnnr
08-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Sorry for the bad news Tom:(. My thoughts are with you guys

RockRunner
08-07-2008, 09:46 AM
I was going to come to the meeting last night but we ad a family gathering instead. Everybody is still in a daze of sorts and the only question on everyone's mind was "WHY" Fairness has nothing to do with it, they were kids just playing together instead of going on a walk with mom and dad.

It is things like this that make my heart cold, any senseless killing of a child for that matter.

Thanks again for the thoughts and letting me vent.