PDA

View Full Version : Rising Sun Merch

ttubb
08-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Question: Where can I get Rising Sun decals/T-Shirts and other merch? I only see Cruise Moab stuff on the On-Line Store site. Did I miss something? Thanks, Terry

MDH33
08-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Question: Where can I get Rising Sun decals/T-Shirts and other merch? I only see Cruise Moab stuff on the On-Line Store site. Did I miss something? Thanks, Terry

Come to a meeting (tonight!). They usually are there for purchase.

Caribou Sandstorm
08-06-2008, 11:11 AM
Terry, can I schedule my snorkel install with you? How much do you charge?

ttubb
08-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Terry, can I schedule my snorkel install with you? How much do you charge?

Well, I certainly would be glad to help (no charge), however the step drills and 92mm hole saw were loaned to me from a Tornado Alley Cruisers member and friend from Kansas City. My son (also TAC member) brought the tools with him while he was here visiting from KC. He left yesterday with the tools, so I don't think I would be much help. The other thing is that I am in Crested Butte, about 4 1/2 hours from Denver.

It is really simple, just check out the parts list (don't want to drill those holes if a part is missing), verify the correct template on the snorkel, and follow the instructions.

There are some good threads on installation on mud too. Terry

ttubb
08-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Come to a meeting (tonight!). They usually are there for purchase.

The meeting would be about 9 hours driving to and from as I live in Crested Butte. I would really like to attend, but it totally kills a day and costs about $125 in gas.

Is there someone who handles these items? Thanks, Terry

corsair23
08-06-2008, 05:54 PM
The meeting would be about 9 hours driving to and from as I live in Crested Butte. I would really like to attend, but it totally kills a day and costs about $125 in gas.

Is there someone who handles these items? Thanks, Terry

Terry,

I believe Matt Farr (Hulk) has the RS Stickers which as a member you should get a couple of for free :thumb:

As for shirts, I'd check with Matt as well. I'm not sure if there are any RS shirts still floating around from when we had some made up. I'm sure there are some CM08 shirts left over but the RS shirts/jackets were run based on orders with just a few "extras" made up. If there isn't anything left it might be time to do another run :)

P.S. It would be quicker to fly in for a meeting, say to APA :thumb: - I'd even come pick you up and drop you back off :)

Of course fuel would run a tad more than $125 :hill:

ttubb
08-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Terry,

I believe Matt Farr (Hulk) has the RS Stickers which as a member you should get a couple of for free :thumb:

As for shirts, I'd check with Matt as well. I'm not sure if there are any RS shirts still floating around from when we had some made up. I'm sure there are some CM08 shirts left over but the RS shirts/jackets were run based on orders with just a few "extras" made up. If there isn't anything left it might be time to do another run :)

P.S. It would be quicker to fly in for a meeting, say to APA :thumb: - I'd even come pick you up and drop you back off :)

Of course fuel would run a tad more than $125 :hill:

Thanks, Jeff, but the plane is still in Arizona. :(

Caribou Sandstorm
08-06-2008, 06:58 PM
Hey Terry,

Understand, no worries just teasing because you did such an awesome job.

We have some dirt in CB south. On the corner of Cisneros and Zeligman, nothing built yet...Spending all my money on the FJ lately.

I am guessing you know all the great trails around CB.

Any chance we can get you to lead a few CB local runs sometime?? This would be an epic road/camping trip.. Eat at the Steep and stumble into the Eldo....

ttubb
08-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Hey Terry,

Understand, no worries just teasing because you did such an awesome job.

We have some dirt in CB south. On the corner of Cisneros and Zeligman, nothing built yet...Spending all my money on the FJ lately.

I am guessing you know all the great trails around CB.

Any chance we can get you to lead a few CB local runs sometime?? This would be an epic road/camping trip.. Eat at the Steep and stumble into the Eldo....

I have driven a few, not all. I don't know about leading a run, but I am up for one just about anytime. We are in Meridian Lake, north of CB. Let me know when you are coming up. Terry

Caribou Sandstorm
08-07-2008, 06:15 PM
You bet Terry will do!

Maybe we could squezze in Pearl Pass one day before the snow flys?

Hulk
08-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Terry, I sent some info on the stickers. We have some RS shirts, too -- Tch2fly can hook you up.