PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Rally

Caribou Sandstorm
08-08-2008, 12:48 PM
I am not sure what you all have done in the past but I thought I would do a couple of things for tomorrow.

I am printing up a list of MODS I have done and will post on my windhsield. If you want I can make some blank copies, and give to anyone that wants to fill out their info and post on their windshield, also.

It will probably look like this:

Year________ Month Purchased__________

Modifcations___________________________

Owner's name_________________________

Owner's handle on the Rising Sun Website

I am also brining a few poster boards with select photos of Cruise Moab, Rubithon and the Ouray Summit

I thought this might be fun to look at and see what we have been up to this summer?

nuclearlemon
08-08-2008, 02:55 PM
sounds awesome chris!

wesintl
08-08-2008, 03:50 PM
The 70 or the 40 :confused: I can only drive one...

I'll put one up. Thats a good idear.

Caribou Sandstorm
08-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Here is the flyer I made to post on your trucks, if you want to.

Also I used the club logo at the bottom and pasted the Rising Sun Rally fonts accross the top, I probably need permission to do so, so I can take off if it has to go through an approval process.

I can print 40 or so and hand out at registration. I forgot the person's name that was in charge of this event. So I can brign them and if she likes the idea, we can go for it, or not. I am ok either way. For me as a newbie, I actually think it would be helpful to tag the name, with the vehicle with the forum handle, it is a lot to remember.

Year Vehicle_________________________

Year and Month Purchased_____________

Modifications_____________________

Owner’s Name_____________________

Owner’s Handle on the Rising Sun 4x4 club Forum

Caribou Sandstorm
08-08-2008, 04:03 PM
It doesn't look that good here becaue the logos dod not paste over to the post but looks good on the flyer I just printed.

wesintl
08-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Use the web space to upload your flyer and link to it.
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=3099

thenimirra
08-08-2008, 04:29 PM
what time does everything get started?

nuclearlemon
08-08-2008, 06:55 PM
what time does everything get started?

10 am

bigbluefj
08-08-2008, 10:03 PM
This suck's, i didn't win the lotto so i will not be able to make it to the ralley this year hope to see some great pic's i know the dog was hoping to meet all the great rising sun folk's maybe next time around have fun tomorrow guy's and gal's ...

kevin

Uncle Ben
08-09-2008, 08:16 AM
This suck's, i didn't win the lotto so i will not be able to make it to the ralley this year hope to see some great pic's i know the dog was hoping to meet all the great rising sun folk's maybe next time around have fun tomorrow guy's and gal's ...

kevin

Dang it ....now we have to cancel! You could have given us more of a heads up....lot of people are not going to see this before they leave! :rant:

You'll be missed sir! ;)

motoloco
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Are dogs allowed in the fairgrounds?