PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with Ben and the rollover?

Uncle Ben
02-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Come on Ige.....withholding info from concerned friends is bad karma! :confused: :( :rant:

nuclearlemon
02-12-2006, 11:56 AM
see the member's only forum....

posting there because tj might want to use some of the pics for tt

FJBen
02-13-2006, 10:05 AM
hey all, I'm baaaack...yes...what a weekend...

first and FORESMOST!! a HUUUUUUGE thankyou to all involed in helping

Ige, Treeroot and his cool mom, Pablocruise and his :Princess: leanne, Seldom Seen, and I can't remember the couple from Craig that were right behind me...Robbie!!! can't forget him! And Carlos aka trucruiser and both his :Princess: 's

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :bowdown:

I'm alright, a little sore but not bad...a little windburned but thanks ROOT for the goggles!!!

Thanks toyota crew for the food and drinks, they were all very nice and cool people...

Anychance I can get temporary admittance into the members section to check some pics????

Uncle Ben
02-13-2006, 10:50 AM
<snip>
Any chance I can get temporary admittance into the members section to check some pics????

Sure but it will cost you $50! :D :cheers:

Glad to hear your OK! When I first heard about it Ige was quite stash with the info so it was hard to tell if you were OK or not. Sorry 'bout the Piggy but now you have something to work on. ;) Good luck getting the administrators to let you in....they are major hard arses ya know.... :bowdown: :rant: It's all good... :hill:

wesintl
02-13-2006, 04:32 PM
midnight he turns back into a frog ;)

:( sorry bout the piggie Ben. At least you were among some good folks and not hurt :fing:

Beater
02-13-2006, 07:31 PM
glad your ok. now let's get busy with an exo or making it a convertable with a can back top!