PDA

View Full Version : Complete OME 80-Series Suspension Pkg

Bikeman
08-17-2008, 10:30 AM
OME 850 (heavy) front springs, and 863 (heavy)rear springs, with OME shocks. The front springs and shocks are 2 years old, and the rear springs are 9 months old. The springs are in great shape. The shocks are painted black and are in OK condition. (they don't leak and still have good damping).

Now includes replacement stock front control arms with Slee blue caster bushings less than one year old. Now one does not have to mess with finding someone to get bushings pressed in. This is a full, bolt on kit.

The lift will net between 2.5-3.5" of lift, depending on how heavy your 80 is. It netted 3.5" on mine (23.5" center of hub to top of flare on all four corners), being a light 80 with lightwieght tube bumpers and some weight from tools and minimal gear in the back. The front will sit just a hair lower than the rear when using Slee's $40 1" spacers, not included. There will be no stinkbug using this configuration (when using a 1" spacer in front). I had no driveline issues with this setup, and it drove very nicely. IMO heavy is the only way to go on an 80.
I am wanting $575 shipped to the lower 48. For locals, $500 picked up in Littleton.Compare to new at $800+shipping. In boxes and ready to ship. I have a business paypal account and can accept credit cards. Email is best @ superdutymike at hotmail dot com, or call 303-619-1918. Mike
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm255/Bikeman_Colorado/IMG_1599.jpg

Bikeman
08-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Bump for content and price changes, with pic.

Bikeman
08-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Bump for new info and price.