PDA

View Full Version : Online Toyota parts catalog...

corsair23
08-22-2008, 02:13 AM
Saw this on a MUD post in the 80's section. It was the dude or dudette's first post :rolleyes:

Anyway, thought some of you might find it handy to have bookmarked :thumb: - I haven't had a chance to actually look at it yet

Hello,

I know how hard it is to install a toyota epc on your computer, so here's the online version:

http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/ (http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/)

:cheers:

-Sig

p.s. would be nice to add this to the DIY section...

powderpig
08-22-2008, 06:20 AM
Nice reference on the parts and prices, but the prices are off on a bunch of different things.

DaveInDenver
08-22-2008, 06:47 AM
Weird, go through the North America selection, pick Hilux (no Pickup) and it does not list my truck. Just like in the CD version of the EPC, I have to pick Europe to the RN110L-CRMDEW similar to my model. Obviously these EPCs are coming from Japan or Europe (maybe NATO, the prices are in Euros). Just wierdness. It's like the North American CD is missing on all of them.

Jacket
08-21-2010, 09:38 AM
Did anyone else get an email from toyodiy.com referencing the "inner circle?" In case you hadn't been following, I guess Toyota forced them to pull all the parts diagrams a couple years ago due to some licensing issues (or something like that). The part numbers were still there, but only using the toyota description (which isn't always usable).

As of yesterday, the diagrams seem to be back (very :cool:), although I'm not sure what the "inner circle" comment means (probably means you have to have an account set up). I don't see the pictures unless I log in using my old account (which is also cool because it stores your VIN so that you can access your vehicle's parts reference with one click). The prices are still not useable, but at least there is a full parts resource with part numbers available, including international spec vehicles.

http://www.toyodiy.com

PabloCruise
08-23-2010, 02:14 PM
I had never had an account on toyodiy

I did not get any diagrams when I tried to use it today.

Jacket
08-23-2010, 02:34 PM
So you set up an account today, added your vehicle, and then when you drill into the parts section you don't see diagrams? That sucks....

corsair23
08-23-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the tip Matt...I miss having those pictures :)

I rarely know what the real name for a doomaflopper is let alone a part number after I pull something apart so it was always helpful to see the pics and I say I need that thing :)

I'll have to try setting up an account...

coax
08-23-2010, 04:39 PM
Holy *! The diagrams are back! Woohoo! No more describing to Dan " i need that thing that sits on the inside of the window and seals the dust...yea that thing your arm would rest on if you stuck it out the window."

I just checked and I did get an "inner circle" mail...just checked after reading the other posts above. So nice to have those diagrams back.

PabloCruise
09-10-2010, 01:04 PM
So you set up an account today, added your vehicle, and then when you drill into the parts section you don't see diagrams? That sucks....

I set up account and logged in - no pics. :(

But also no email about the "inner circle"

coax
09-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Not sure what "logic" they used when sending out those inner circle things; I think a few folks on teh board got it, if you need a diagram let me know and I can take a screen shot.

corsair23
09-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah I'm bummed because apparently I'm not part of the inner circle either :(

I miss my pictures. Heck, had I known this was going to happen I might have taken screen shots of every page (that would take a long time...) and saved them for future reference. The pictures were great to have around when I was doing my regearing because I didn't have a clue where half of the bearings and nuts and gaskets and spider gears and thing-a-ma-jigs went :hill:

PabloCruise
09-10-2010, 03:49 PM
Not sure what "logic" they used when sending out those inner circle things; I think a few folks on teh board got it, if you need a diagram let me know and I can take a screen shot.

I appreciate the offer. Part of my enjoyment of that site was trolling through different pages and checking out the images.

If I get stuck and need anything I'll let you know!