PDA

View Full Version : Set of four: BFG A/T 285/75 R16 - FREE

Hulk
09-02-2008, 11:48 AM
These are the 4 tires that were on my black 80 until I upgraded to 315s. They still have some tread left on them but not much.

If you need a set of rollers, or simply want to use them for emissions testing, these are the ticket. In fact, I could use them for emissions testing, but I don't have a any extra wheels.

I can bring them to the RS meeting tomorrow night. If no one wants these, I will put them out with the trash.

nuclearlemon
09-02-2008, 03:14 PM
i'll take em.

Hulk
09-02-2008, 03:35 PM
OK, great. Will you be at the meeting tomorrow night? If so, I will bring them.

Uncle Ben
09-02-2008, 04:58 PM
These are the 4 tires that were on my black 80 until I upgraded to 315s. They still have some tread left on them but not much.

If you need a set of rollers, or simply want to use them for emissions testing, these are the ticket. In fact, I could use them for emissions testing, but I don't have a any extra wheels.

I can bring them to the RS meeting tomorrow night. If no one wants these, I will put them out with the trash.

These are my old ones....correct? If so they are very special imported one's from North Dakota! ;) :hill: That definately makes them worth more! Plus they have never been on anything but 80 series LAND CRUISERS! No inferior market class vehicles were used to devalue them! :eek: :lmao::lmao:

Hulk
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM
These are my old ones....correct?

Yep.

nuclearlemon
09-03-2008, 07:44 AM
OK, great. Will you be at the meeting tomorrow night? If so, I will bring them.

yep see you then