PDA

View Full Version : tire chains - fit ~30" tires

nakman
02-14-2006, 04:22 PM
I've got two sets of chains (4 total) that say they fit up to about a 30" tire, possibly a 31, and you're welcome to try them first before committing. I bought these for my mini-Taco when I had it, never used them.. paid $80 for all of them, would like to get somewhere close to that, within reason. Tried to get them around the 265 75 r16's that are on the 4Runner this past weekend, and they definitely don't fit tires that big.

Who needs these? I'll post a couple pics up tonight. :fing:

Uncle Ben
02-14-2006, 06:03 PM
I've got two sets of chains (4 total) that say they fit up to about a 30" tire, possibly a 31, and you're welcome to try them first before committing. I bought these for my mini-Taco when I had it, never used them.. paid $80 for all of them, would like to get somewhere close to that, within reason. Tried to get them around the 265 75 r16's that are on the 4Runner this past weekend, and they definitely don't fit tires that big.

Who needs these? I'll post a couple pics up tonight. :fing:

Isn't that what size Yoder has on his Runner......ohhhhh..bop...bop... :eek: :p :lmao
:bowdown: :bowdown: :drink:

nakman
02-15-2006, 09:11 AM
You so funny... sorry my DSL chose to be down last night so I couldn't get the pics up (ih8qwest!).. but they're tire chains, you know? next stop, Craig's list...

edit: ok, couple pics can be seen here: http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/134932515.html