PDA

View Full Version : Engine work...on a Chevy?

corsair23
09-23-2008, 09:45 PM
So my daughter's soccer coach asked me tonight if I could recommend any places that do good work on engines, specifically on a Chevy Suburban. Apparently my daughter's soccer coach figures that since I have a 4x4 and the Suburban is a 4x4, I might have some insight here :rolleyes:

Anyway, he said that his brother just bought a Suburban and wants to have some work done to the engine to get some more power out of it for towing etc. I'm guessing it is a 350 but I don't know.

So, any recommendations on where the guy might go to get some engine work done? I don't have a clue. The guy lives in Littleton, but I don't know if he'll care where he has to go to get some work done.

TIA :thumb:

Uncle Ben
09-23-2008, 10:16 PM
So my daughter's soccer coach asked me tonight if I could recommend any places that do good work on engines, specifically on a Chevy Suburban. Apparently my daughter's soccer coach figures that since I have a 4x4 and the Suburban is a 4x4, I might have some insight here :rolleyes:

Anyway, he said that his brother just bought a Suburban and wants to have some work done to the engine to get some more power out of it for towing etc. I'm guessing it is a 350 but I don't know.

So, any recommendations on where the guy might go to get some engine work done? I don't have a clue. The guy lives in Littleton, but I don't know if he'll care where he has to go to get some work done.

TIA :thumb:

On Track Performance (http://www.yellowbot.com/on-track-performance-incorporated-englewood-co.html) does chip work and they are pretty sharp fella's!

subzali
09-24-2008, 07:02 AM
If he's looking to pull it and do some major engine work on it, my dad talked with Gunn Automotive concerning the 350 in our '89 'burb and they knew a few tricks to pump the ponies out...

treerootCO
09-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Glyptal in the lifter valley...wait, what were we talking about?:lmao:

That comment is for the old school rodders out there.