PDA

View Full Version : Good exhaust, muffler shop in Lakewood area?

CBone
09-24-2008, 03:44 PM
Not sure if this belongs here or in the General Chit Chat, but looking for a good exhaust, muffler shop in the Lakewood area. I work in Broomfield, so that might do also.

Thanks

nuclearlemon
09-24-2008, 04:45 PM
aaa muffler and brake in englewood

AxleIke
09-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Buds muffler shop.

I have seldom gotten the top notch customer service that I get there ANYWHERE else.

I pulled my rig in, walked inside. Within 10 minutes, they had my truck on a lift, had me under it, and walked through the design, to make sure I got exactly what I wanted.

They also had a great price. I'd pay 5x as much if they'd asked, they are that good.

Uncle Ben
09-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Buds muffler shop.

I have seldom gotten the top notch customer service that I get there ANYWHERE else.

I pulled my rig in, walked inside. Within 10 minutes, they had my truck on a lift, had me under it, and walked through the design, to make sure I got exactly what I wanted.

They also had a great price. I'd pay 5x as much if they'd asked, they are that good.

X2! I was told last weekend my 80 sounded like what a Supercharged 80 should sound like....Thanks Bud! ;) :o Rubicon tested, buddy approved! :wink:

Crash
09-24-2008, 05:48 PM
X2! I was told last weekend my 80 sounded like what a Supercharged 80 should sound like....Thanks Bud! ;) :o Rubicon tested, buddy approved! :wink:

I guess you could extrapolate that from what I told you, UB. :D Not exactly what I said but you put it much more tactfully - let's leave it at that too, okay? :lmao: I agree that Bud's as well as AA - not AAA - Performance Muffler and Brake are both top notch.

Uncle Ben
09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
I guess you could extrapolate that from what I told you, UB. :D Not exactly what I said but you put it much more tactfully - let's leave it at that too, okay? :lmao:

I was very careful....I didn't think you would mind! ;) Thanks again anonymous one! :rolleyes: :cool: :lmao::lmao:

CBone
09-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks everyone for your input. 'preciate it