PDA

View Full Version : FJ40 project for sale on CCOT board

CardinalFJ60
10-03-2008, 02:58 PM
just an FYI...no affiliation, not mine, or anything. I saw this post on the CCOT forum and thought I'd copy and paste it for everyone. it's in Superior.

"I am hoping for some advice. I have a 1965 FJ40 that has been in the family in Colorado since bought new. Over the last 10 years, I have been doing a body-off restoration and have just about everything rebuilt or replaced. It has a Corvette 4-bolt 350 high performance, a M21 4-speed and rebuilt trans and axles. Complete new suspension, custom roll cage, new interior, custom dash and gauges, new tires, complete paint job and on and on. About four years ago, I took an executive position and have not had an ounce of time to work on the vehicle. Frankly, I have lost interest with family and work demands.

This vehicle has so much sentimental value and only has to be re-assembled. Id like to get this into the hands of someone that has as much passion for it as dad did when it was purchased. I am obviously looking to recover some of the investment, but mostly looking for a great home for an old friend.

Send me an email and let me know your thoughts. Thank you!"

Cruzrman
10-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Hello,
I'm writing to see if the project vehicle is still available. I recently got laid off and had to sell my '87 Fj60 that I bought new and poured my heart into. I've also recently lost my dog to cancer,and my mother was just placed in a convelescent home in Texas where I cannot afford to go see her.
I know it sounds a little hokey, but it's all true. I've had 2 FJ40's in the past, and a project like this this would allow me to forget my problems for a while and eventually get me back out wheeling.I've got a spare garage now, so that won't be a problem. If you'd like to contact me, I can be reached at 303-681-0203, or peril@gene.com.
Thanks for your time.
Bob

Romer
10-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Hello,
I'm writing to see if the project vehicle is still available. I recently got laid off and had to sell my '87 Fj60 that I bought new and poured my heart into. I've also recently lost my dog to cancer,and my mother was just placed in a convelescent home in Texas where I cannot afford to go see her.
I know it sounds a little hokey, but it's all true. I've had 2 FJ40's in the past, and a project like this this would allow me to forget my problems for a while and eventually get me back out wheeling.I've got a spare garage now, so that won't be a problem. If you'd like to contact me, I can be reached at 303-681-0203, or peril@gene.com.
Thanks for your time.
Bob

If your ead the original post, you will see its not one of ours and we have no affiliation. Its on the CCOT board. Cool Cruisers of Texas

Cruzrman
10-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Hello,
I'm writing to see if your FJ40 is still available. I recently got laid off, my mother was just put in a home for the elderly in Texas where I can't afford to visit her, and we just lost our oldest dog to cancer. Not a sob story , just the truth. I was forced to sell my '87 FJ60 that I purchased new because we needed the money.This would be a great way for me to forget about my problems for a while .I've had 2 FJ40's before the 60, so I know them pretty well.
If you'd like to contact me, my phone is 303-681-0203, or email me at peril@gene.com.
Thank You,
Bob

CardinalFJ60
10-23-2008, 03:27 PM
I re-checked the Cool Cruisers of Texas forum for you. I didn't see the post...sorry.

not mine...just wanted to pass along the good word from a fellow CO Cruiserhead.

Cruzrman
11-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Thanks for looking for me.

Kipper
11-21-2008, 08:54 AM
whoa, CCOT still has a board? that brings back some memories. that was the very first cruiser board I found back in the day. It's how I found LSLC, and TLCA.

Rezarf
11-21-2008, 10:51 AM
whoa, CCOT still has a board? that brings back some memories. that was the very first cruiser board I found back in the day. It's how I found LSLC, and TLCA.

I know it was all one huge thread thingy...

Jeff Zepp ruled the roost.

Then I found Mud, and never looked back.:thumb::hill: