PDA

View Full Version : Looking to borrow an Mini IFS steering box for mock up.

Uncle Ben
10-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I'm need to excercize my options on steering box needs and I think the IFS box might work. Anyone have a spare I can borrow for a week or two in exchange for :beer: ?

PatrolMan
10-05-2008, 09:56 PM
My dad has an old one that he isn't using. Was leaking and he replaced it. I am sure he would lend it out. He is in Littleton. Let me know.

Uncle Ben
10-05-2008, 10:00 PM
My dad has an old one that he isn't using. Was leaking and he replaced it. I am sure he would lend it out. He is in Littleton. Let me know. That would be great but I'm very seldom in Littleton. Hopefully another will pop up Northside. If not I will probably take you up on your offer. Thanks again!

lfd270ben
10-07-2008, 01:31 AM
I have a fj60 box I could take off my 40 if you would rather

Uncle Ben
10-07-2008, 06:41 AM
I have a fj60 box I could take off my 40 if you would rather

Thanks Ben! I have a selection of 60 and 62 boxes (they are differant!) and I can't use them. The IFS box is a differant configuration that might just work for what I need it for. BTW Ben I have the rear diff you need in the back of my PU right now! Hurry while supplies last! ;)

RockRunner
10-07-2008, 12:24 PM
I have one sitting in my shed doing nothing but I too am on the south side of town. LMK if you want it, I am in no hurry to get it back either.

Uncle Ben
10-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I have one sitting in my shed doing nothing but I too am on the south side of town. LMK if you want it, I am in no hurry to get it back either.

Thanks Tom! I really don't want to change anything as my PS works perfect. I'm still trying different things to get out of more plasma and grinder work. If a closer box pops up I'll try it but I will continue to ponder my issues. That will keep me busy! :rolleyes: :lmao:

RockRunner
10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
No worries, it's there if you need it.