PDA

View Full Version : Fluids

pmccumber
10-12-2008, 10:55 PM
I live in Longmont. I like the Mobil 1 line but for the life of me, where can you purchase it around here? I can get motor oil but that's about it. I go to their website and they say "Advance" is the one. I've been to two Advance locations and they had two quarts of Gear Oil and no Mobil 1 grease whatsoever. Walmart, forget it.

I'm gonna give NAPA a run tomorrow but if they fail, any suggestions?

I work in Louisville so Lafayette, Boulder, Broomfield are all game for me.

Paul

nakman
10-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Checker stocks the Mobil 1 gear oil for sure. So does Auto Zone in Laffayette.. not sure on grease though, whatcha lubin?

Jacket
10-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Yea - the Autozone in Lafayette has been good in the past about keeping Mobil1 products in stock, but I can't recall specifically about grease. The Checker in Louisville is hit or miss on Mobil1 gear oils and grease products.

You could also ask one of these places to order you some if you still have no luck - or find a place on the internet that will ship it to you.

treerootCO
10-13-2008, 08:54 AM
Checker is the only place I have found Mobil1 synthetic grease.

pmccumber
10-13-2008, 11:00 AM
Checker stocks the Mobil 1 gear oil for sure. So does Auto Zone in Laffayette.. not sure on grease though, whatcha lubin?

Everything. Seriously. Front axle, rear bearings, transfer, diffs, shafts.

I'll run by Checker. Thanks guys.

rover67
10-14-2008, 12:00 AM
i was in auto moan in lafayette last week and they had some mobil 1 gear oil. may want to call them.