PDA

View Full Version : WTB Stock FJ62 Radio

cbmontgo
10-21-2008, 05:44 PM
I bought one of those Scion radios that is a direct plug-in, but the damn thing is going to require that it cut the crap out of my dash panel, so I am going to go stock I guess. If anyone has a good deal on one, let me know.

Also, I am going to sell the Scion one if anyone has a need. It is made by Pioneer with the CD player.

Thanks,

Carson

Uncle Ben
10-21-2008, 06:13 PM
I bought one of those Scion radios that is a direct plug-in, but the damn thing is going to require that it cut the crap out of my dash panel, so I am going to go stock I guess. If anyone has a good deal on one, let me know.

Also, I am going to sell the Scion one if anyone has a need. It is made by Pioneer with the CD player.

Thanks,

Carson

I think I might. It was the original from the raffle truck the lady gave me with it.

Crash
10-21-2008, 06:35 PM
If Uncle Ben does't find his, I for sure have one and I know where it is!

Chris
10-21-2008, 06:54 PM

Thanks,

Carson

Carson, you only need to trim a bit of the dash with a dremel for it to fit. I'd be happy to show you mine, you'll change your mind and keep it. ;)

Uncle Ben
10-21-2008, 07:03 PM
If Uncle Ben does't find his, I for sure have one and I know where it is!

Crash's might get to ya quicker as I will be packin firepower around the hills when you folks are sipping Telling lies at the meeting. Oh and Crash......I think I know exactly where mine is.... :eek:....if I still have it..... :rolleyes:

cbmontgo
10-21-2008, 07:15 PM
PMed ya both. Hopefully I can find one!

cbmontgo
10-21-2008, 07:17 PM
Carson, you only need to trim a bit of the dash with a dremel for it to fit. I'd be happy to show you mine, you'll change your mind and keep it. ;)

I know, I know...but I think the one I bought is larger than most others I saw for sale when I bought it. I need to cut at least 1/2" to 1" all the way around. I think I'll just go the easy route and replace the stock one. It's gonna suck not having the CD player, but it's not a dd...

cbmontgo
10-25-2008, 07:49 AM
Steve,

Thanks much!

-Carson