PDA

View Full Version : Pintle/Ball hitch combo with lunette ring...

Rezarf
10-23-2008, 10:33 AM
I am swtiching to a Lock-n-Roll system for my trailer needs so this is up for grabs.

I have a Pintel/Ball combo from Buyers rated at 8tons in good shape, 2" ball. $75

And I bought the matching Lunette Ring (http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200247824_200247824?cm_sp=Customer%20driven-_-Recently%20Viewed-_-Category%20Page)rated at 12,000lbs towing from Northern Tool.

The lunette is unused but has a few scratches in the paint from being fitted into the receiver tube of my trailer for fitment and moved around the shop. $35

I prefer paypal. We can figure out pick-up drop off, I am traveling all over CO next month and could bring it by to save on shipping, or get it to the next meeting.

Prices are firm. :hill:

Uncle Ben
10-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Prices are firm. :hill:

Obviously, prices aren't the only thing that is firm.....daddy! ;) :p::lmao::lmao::hill:

Rezarf
10-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Okay, how bout for RS, make me an offer... doesn't mean I'll take it though! ;)

:risingsun:

Uncle Ben
10-26-2008, 10:08 AM
Okay, how bout for RS, make me an offer... doesn't mean I'll take it though! ;)

:risingsun:

Does the Lunette Ring come with trailer? :rolleyes: OK I'll bid $20 and my old front housing from my 40 that I'm sure someone could smooth out the rash from countless broken Birfieds! I realize thats quite a generous bid but nothings too good for my buddy! :thumb::thumb: ;)